Copulas: concepts and novel applications
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dabrowska, Dorota M., 1989. "Kaplan-Meier estimate on the plane: Weak convergence, LIL, and the bootstrap," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 308-325, May.
- Rivest, Louis-Paul & Wells, Martin T., 2001. "A Martingale Approach to the Copula-Graphic Estimator for the Survival Function under Dependent Censoring," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 138-155, October.
- Fisher N. I. & Switzer P., 2001. "Graphical Assessment of Dependence: Is a Picture Worth 100 Tests?," The American Statistician, American Statistical Association, vol. 55, pages 233-239, August.
- Genest, Christian & Rivest, Louis-Paul, 2001. "On the multivariate probability integral transformation," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 391-399, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruce L. Jones & Ricardas Zitikis, 2005. "Testing for the order of risk measures: an application of L-statistics in actuarial science," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(2), pages 193-211.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtn:ancoec:030301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.