Copulas: concepts and novel applications
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dabrowska, Dorota M., 1989. "Kaplan-Meier estimate on the plane: Weak convergence, LIL, and the bootstrap," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 308-325, May.
- Rivest, Louis-Paul & Wells, Martin T., 2001. "A Martingale Approach to the Copula-Graphic Estimator for the Survival Function under Dependent Censoring," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 138-155, October.
- Fisher N. I. & Switzer P., 2001. "Graphical Assessment of Dependence: Is a Picture Worth 100 Tests?," The American Statistician, American Statistical Association, vol. 55, pages 233-239, August.
- Genest, Christian & Rivest, Louis-Paul, 2001. "On the multivariate probability integral transformation," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 391-399, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruce L. Jones & Ricardas Zitikis, 2005. "Testing for the order of risk measures: an application of L-statistics in actuarial science," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(2), pages 193-211.
- Palayangoda, Lochana K. & Ng, Hon Keung Tony, 2021. "Semiparametric and nonparametric evaluation of first-passage distribution of bivariate degradation processes," Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Elsevier, vol. 205(C).
- Calabrese, Raffaella & Osmetti, Silvia Angela, 2019. "A new approach to measure systemic risk: A bivariate copula model for dependent censored data," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 279(3), pages 1053-1064.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Christian Genest & Johanna Nešlehová & Johanna Ziegel, 2011. "Inference in multivariate Archimedean copula models," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 20(2), pages 223-256, August.
- Simon M.S. Lo & Ralf A. Wilke, 2011. "A Regression Model for the Copula Graphic Estimator," Discussion Papers 11/04, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Menggang Yu & Constantin T. Yiannoutsos, 2015. "Marginal and Conditional Distribution Estimation from Double-sampled Semi-competing Risks Data," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 42(1), pages 87-103, March.
- Schwarz, Maik & Jongbloed, Geurt & Van Keilegom, Ingrid, 2012. "On the identifiability of copulas in bivariate competing risks models," LIDAM Discussion Papers ISBA 2012032, Université catholique de Louvain, Institute of Statistics, Biostatistics and Actuarial Sciences (ISBA).
- Sanders, Lisanne & Melenberg, Bertrand, 2016. "Estimating the joint survival probabilities of married individuals," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 88-106.
- Lin, Feng & Peng, Liang & Xie, Jiehua & Yang, Jingping, 2018. "Stochastic distortion and its transformed copula," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 148-166.
- Herbert Hove & Frank Beichelt & Parmod K. Kapur, 2017. "Estimation of the Frank copula model for dependent competing risks in accelerated life testing," International Journal of System Assurance Engineering and Management, Springer;The Society for Reliability, Engineering Quality and Operations Management (SREQOM),India, and Division of Operation and Maintenance, Lulea University of Technology, Sweden, vol. 8(4), pages 673-682, December.
- Pao-sheng Shen, 2014. "Simple nonparametric estimators of the bivariate survival function under random left truncation and right censoring," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 641-659, June.
- Jacobo Uña-Álvarez & Noël Veraverbeke, 2013. "Generalized copula-graphic estimator," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 22(2), pages 343-360, June.
- Klaus Abberger, 2005.
"A simple graphical method to explore tail-dependence in stock-return pairs,"
Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 43-51.
- Abberger, Klaus, 2004. "A simple graphical method to explore tail-dependence in stock-return pairs," CoFE Discussion Papers 04/03, University of Konstanz, Center of Finance and Econometrics (CoFE).
- Rodríguez-Lallena, José A. & Úbeda-Flores, Manuel, 2003. "Distribution functions of multivariate copulas," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 41-50, August.
- Nappo Giovanna & Spizzichino Fabio, 2020. "Relations between ageing and dependence for exchangeable lifetimes with an extension for the IFRA/DFRA property," Dependence Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-33, January.
- Li, Wei & Chen, Wei & Jiang, Zhen & Lu, Zhenzhou & Liu, Yu, 2014. "New validation metrics for models with multiple correlated responses," Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 1-11.
- Chen, Xiaohong & Fan, Yanqin, 2007.
"A Model Selection Test For Bivariate Failure-Time Data,"
Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(3), pages 414-439, June.
- Xiaohong Chen & Yanqin Fan, 2004. "A Model Selection Test for Bivariate Failure-Time Data," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0421, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics, revised Oct 2004.
- Sordo, Miguel A., 2016. "A multivariate extension of the increasing convex order to compare risks," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 224-230.
- Bücher, Axel & Dette, Holger & Volgushev, Stanislav, 2012. "A test for Archimedeanity in bivariate copula models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 121-132.
- Jian-Jian Ren & Tonya Riddlesworth, 2014. "Empirical likelihood bivariate nonparametric maximum likelihood estimator with right censored data," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 66(5), pages 913-930, October.
- Cousin, Areski & Di Bernardino, Elena, 2013. "On multivariate extensions of Value-at-Risk," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 32-46.
- Nelsen, Roger B. & Quesada-Molina, José Juan & Rodríguez-Lallena, José Antonio & Úbeda-Flores, Manuel, 2003. "Kendall distribution functions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 263-268, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtn:ancoec:030301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alessio Farcomeni (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.