On the multivariate probability integral transformation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Capéraà, Philippe & Fougères, Anne-Laure & Genest, Christian, 2000. "Bivariate Distributions with Given Extreme Value Attractor," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 30-49, January.
- Joe, Harry, 1990. "Multivariate concordance," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 12-30, October.
- Genest, Christian & Rivest, Louis-Paul, 1989. "A characterization of gumbel's family of extreme value distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 207-211, August.
- Barbe, Philippe & Genest, Christian & Ghoudi, Kilani & Rémillard, Bruno, 1996. "On Kendall's Process," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 197-229, August.
- Ali, Mir M. & Mikhail, N. N. & Haq, M. Safiul, 1978. "A class of bivariate distributions including the bivariate logistic," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 405-412, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dovern, Jonas & Manner, Hans, 2016. "Robust Evaluation of Multivariate Density Forecasts," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145547, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Segers, Johan & Uyttendaele, Nathan, 2014. "Nonparametric estimation of the tree structure of a nested Archimedean copula," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 190-204.
- Rodríguez-Lallena, José A. & Úbeda-Flores, Manuel, 2003. "Distribution functions of multivariate copulas," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 41-50, August.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:159:y:2017:i:c:p:80-89 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:reensy:v:127:y:2014:i:c:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Di Bernardino, E. & Fernández-Ponce, J.M. & Palacios-Rodríguez, F. & Rodríguez-Griñolo, M.R., 2015. "On multivariate extensions of the conditional Value-at-Risk measure," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1-16.
- Sordo, Miguel A., 2016. "A multivariate extension of the increasing convex order to compare risks," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 224-230.
- Dimitrova, Dimitrina S. & Kaishev, Vladimir K. & Penev, Spiridon I., 2008. "GeD spline estimation of multivariate Archimedean copulas," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(7), pages 3570-3582, March.
- Christian Genest & Johanna Nešlehová & Johanna Ziegel, 2011. "Inference in multivariate Archimedean copula models," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 20(2), pages 223-256, August.
- Sabrina Mulinacci, 2017. "A systemic shock model for too big to fail financial institutions," Papers 1704.02160, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2017.
- Dovern, Jonas & Manner, Hans, 2016. "Order Invariant Evaluation of Multivariate Density Forecasts," Working Papers 0608, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Yan, Jun, 2007. "Enjoy the Joy of Copulas: With a Package copula," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 21(i04).
- Kouros Owzar & Pranab Kumar Sen, 2003. "Copulas: concepts and novel applications," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(3), pages 323-353.
- Areski Cousin & Elena Di Bernadino, 2011. "On Multivariate Extensions of Value-at-Risk," Papers 1111.1349, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2013.
- Elena Di Bernardino & Didier Rullière, 2015. "Estimation of multivariate critical layers: Applications to rainfall data," Post-Print hal-00940089, HAL.
- repec:eee:insuma:v:79:y:2018:i:c:p:148-166 is not listed on IDEAS
- Areski Cousin & Elena Di Bernadino, 2013. "On Multivariate Extensions of Value-at-Risk," Working Papers hal-00638382, HAL.
- Cousin, Areski & Di Bernardino, Elena, 2013. "On multivariate extensions of Value-at-Risk," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 32-46.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:147:y:2016:i:c:p:123-131 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nelsen, Roger B. & Quesada-Molina, José Juan & Rodríguez-Lallena, José Antonio & Úbeda-Flores, Manuel, 2003. "Kendall distribution functions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 263-268, November.
- Quessy, Jean-François & Bahraoui, Tarik, 2014. "Weak convergence of empirical and bootstrapped C-power processes and application to copula goodness-of-fit," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 16-36.
- Genest, Christian & Quessy, Jean-François & Rémillard, Bruno, 2006. "On the joint asymptotic behavior of two rank-based estimators of the association parameter in the gamma frailty model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 10-18, January.
More about this item
KeywordsCopula Extreme value distribution Kendall's tau;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:53:y:2001:i:4:p:391-399. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.