A class of bivariate distributions including the bivariate logistic
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Naifar, Nader & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Al dohaiman, Mohamed S., 2016. "Dependence structure between sukuk (Islamic bonds) and stock market conditions: An empirical analysis with Archimedean copulas," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 148-165.
- Omey, Edward & Vesilo, R., 2009. "Random Sums of Random Variables and Vectors," Working Papers 2009/09, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Naifar, Nader, 2012. "Modeling the dependence structure between default risk premium, equity return volatility and the jump risk: Evidence from a financial crisis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 119-131.
- Jovanović, Mario, 2011. "Does Monetary Policy Affect Stock Market Uncertainty? – Empirical Evidence from the United States," Ruhr Economic Papers 240, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- M. Vrac & L. Billard & E. Diday & A. Chédin, 2012. "Copula analysis of mixture models," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 427-457, September.
- Colangelo Antonio, 2006. "Some Positive Dependence Orderings involving Tail Dependence," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0601, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Mario Jovanovic, 2011. "Does Monetary Policy Affect Stock Market Uncertainty? – Empirical Evidence from the United States," Ruhr Economic Papers 0240, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Manuel Gonzalez-Astudillo, 2013.
"Monetary-fiscal policy interactions: interdependent policy rule coefficients,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2013-58, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gonzalez-Astudillo, Manuel, 2013. "Monetary-Fiscal Policy Interactions: Interdependent Policy Rule Coefficients," MPRA Paper 50040, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Capéraà, Philippe & Fougères, Anne-Laure & Genest, Christian, 2000. "Bivariate Distributions with Given Extreme Value Attractor," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 30-49, January.
- Cuadras, Carles M., 2015. "Contributions to the diagonal expansion of a bivariate copula with continuous extensions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 28-44.
- Faugeras, Olivier P., 2009. "A quantile-copula approach to conditional density estimation," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(9), pages 2083-2099, October.
- Yan, Jun, 2007. "Enjoy the Joy of Copulas: With a Package copula," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 21(i04).
- Emilio Gómez-Déniz & Jorge Pérez-Rodríguez, 2015. "Closed-form solution for a bivariate distribution in stochastic frontier models with dependent errors," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 215-223, April.
- Dalla Valle Luciana, 2016. "The Use of Official Statistics in Self-Selection Bias Modeling," Journal of Official Statistics, De Gruyter Open, vol. 32(4), pages 887-905, December.
- Limin Peng & Jason P. Fine, 2007. "Regression Modeling of Semicompeting Risks Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 63(1), pages 96-108, March.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0240 is not listed on IDEAS
- Genest, Christian & Rivest, Louis-Paul, 2001. "On the multivariate probability integral transformation," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 391-399, July.
More about this item
KeywordsBivariate logistic logistic odds function association quadrant dependent regression dependent quantile regression tail decreasing multivariate Gumbel-Morgenstern distributions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:8:y:1978:i:3:p:405-412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.