A class of bivariate distributions including the bivariate logistic
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robinson, P M, 1987. "Asymptotically Efficient Estimation in the Presence of Heteroskedasticity of Unknown Form," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(4), pages 875-891, July.
- Pollard, David, 1985. "New Ways to Prove Central Limit Theorems," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(03), pages 295-313, December.
- Andrews, Donald W. K., 1988. "Chi-square diagnostic tests for econometric models : Introduction and applications," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 135-156, January.
- Andrews, Donald W K, 1988. "Chi-Square Diagnostic Tests for Econometric Models: Theory," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(6), pages 1419-1453, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Naifar, Nader & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Al dohaiman, Mohamed S., 2016. "Dependence structure between sukuk (Islamic bonds) and stock market conditions: An empirical analysis with Archimedean copulas," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 148-165.
- Omey, Edward & Vesilo, R., 2009. "Random Sums of Random Variables and Vectors," Working Papers 2009/09, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Naifar, Nader, 2012. "Modeling the dependence structure between default risk premium, equity return volatility and the jump risk: Evidence from a financial crisis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 119-131.
- Jovanović, Mario, 2011. "Does Monetary Policy Affect Stock Market Uncertainty? – Empirical Evidence from the United States," Ruhr Economic Papers 240, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- M. Vrac & L. Billard & E. Diday & A. Chédin, 2012. "Copula analysis of mixture models," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 427-457, September.
- Colangelo Antonio, 2006. "Some Positive Dependence Orderings involving Tail Dependence," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0601, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Mario Jovanovic, 2011. "Does Monetary Policy Affect Stock Market Uncertainty? – Empirical Evidence from the United States," Ruhr Economic Papers 0240, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Manuel Gonzalez-Astudillo, 2013.
"Monetary-fiscal policy interactions: interdependent policy rule coefficients,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2013-58, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gonzalez-Astudillo, Manuel, 2013. "Monetary-Fiscal Policy Interactions: Interdependent Policy Rule Coefficients," MPRA Paper 50040, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Capéraà, Philippe & Fougères, Anne-Laure & Genest, Christian, 2000. "Bivariate Distributions with Given Extreme Value Attractor," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 30-49, January.
- Cuadras, Carles M., 2015. "Contributions to the diagonal expansion of a bivariate copula with continuous extensions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 28-44.
- Faugeras, Olivier P., 2009. "A quantile-copula approach to conditional density estimation," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(9), pages 2083-2099, October.
- Yan, Jun, 2007. "Enjoy the Joy of Copulas: With a Package copula," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 21(i04).
- Emilio Gómez-Déniz & Jorge Pérez-Rodríguez, 2015. "Closed-form solution for a bivariate distribution in stochastic frontier models with dependent errors," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 215-223, April.
- Dalla Valle Luciana, 2016. "The Use of Official Statistics in Self-Selection Bias Modeling," Journal of Official Statistics, De Gruyter Open, vol. 32(4), pages 887-905, December.
- Limin Peng & Jason P. Fine, 2007. "Regression Modeling of Semicompeting Risks Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 63(1), pages 96-108, March.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0240 is not listed on IDEAS
- Genest, Christian & Rivest, Louis-Paul, 2001. "On the multivariate probability integral transformation," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 391-399, July.
More about this item
KeywordsBivariate logistic logistic odds function association quadrant dependent regression dependent quantile regression tail decreasing multivariate Gumbel-Morgenstern distributions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:8:y:1978:i:3:p:405-412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .