Multivariate Survival Functions with a Min-Stable Property
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Capéraà, Philippe & Fougères, Anne-Laure & Genest, Christian, 2000. "Bivariate Distributions with Given Extreme Value Attractor," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 30-49, January.
- Joe, Harry, 1990. "Multivariate concordance," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 12-30, October.
- Joe, Harry & Hu, Taizhong, 1996. "Multivariate Distributions from Mixtures of Max-Infinitely Divisible Distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 240-265, May.
- Joe, H., 1993. "Parametric Families of Multivariate Distributions with Given Margins," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 262-282, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hua, Lei & Joe, Harry, 2014. "Strength of tail dependence based on conditional tail expectation," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 143-159.
- Hua, Lei & Joe, Harry, 2011. "Tail order and intermediate tail dependence of multivariate copulas," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(10), pages 1454-1471, November.
More about this item
Keywordsmin-stable; min-infinite divisibility; weighted minima; positive dependence; copula;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:75:y:2000:i:1:p:13-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.