Specification tests in nonparametric regression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- De Wet, T., 1980. "Cramér-von Mises tests for independence," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 38-50, March.
- Holger Dette & Natalie Neumeyer & Ingrid Van Keilegom, 2007. "A new test for the parametric form of the variance function in non-parametric regression," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 69(5), pages 903-917.
- Adang, Pim & Melenberg, Bertrand, 1995. "Nonnegativity Constraints and Intratemporal Uncertainty in a Multi-good Life-Cycle Model," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(1), pages 1-15, Jan.-Marc.
- Michael G. Akritas, 2001. "Non-parametric Estimation of the Residual Distribution," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 28(3), pages 549-567.
- Dette, Holger & Marchlewski, Mareen, 2007. "A test for the parametric form of the variance function in apartial linear regression model," Technical Reports 2007,26, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Natalie Neumeyer & Ingrid Van Keilegom, 2009. "Change-Point Tests for the Error Distribution in Non-parametric Regression," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 36(3), pages 518-541.
- repec:eee:econom:v:201:y:2017:i:1:p:72-94 is not listed on IDEAS
- Braekers, Roel & Van Keilegom, Ingrid, 2009. "Flexible modeling based on copulas in nonparametric median regression," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(6), pages 1270-1281, July.
- Escanciano, Juan Carlos & Jacho-Chávez, David T., 2012. "n-uniformly consistent density estimation in nonparametric regression models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 167(2), pages 305-316.
- Florens, Jean-Pierre & Simar, Léopold & Van Keilegom, Ingrid, 2014. "Frontier estimation in nonparametric location-scale models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 178(P3), pages 456-470.
- Hlávka, Zdenek & Husková, Marie & Meintanis, Simos G., 2011. "Tests for independence in non-parametric heteroscedastic regression models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(4), pages 816-827, April.
- Simar, Léopold & Vanhems, Anne & Van Keilegom, Ingrid, 2016. "Unobserved heterogeneity and endogeneity in nonparametric frontier estimation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 190(2), pages 360-373.
- Neumeyer, Natalie, 2009. "Testing independence in nonparametric regression," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(7), pages 1551-1566, August.
- Neumeyer, Natalie & Van Keilegom, Ingrid, 2010. "Estimating the error distribution in nonparametric multiple regression with applications to model testing," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(5), pages 1067-1078, May.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:122:y:2018:i:c:p:135-155 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:143:y:2008:i:1:p:88-102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.