Multivariate longitudinal modeling of insurance company expenses
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Genest, Christian & Rémillard, Bruno & Beaudoin, David, 2009. "Goodness-of-fit tests for copulas: A review and a power study," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 199-213, April.
- Prucha, Ingmar R, 1984. "On the Asymptotic Efficiency of Feasible Aitken Estimators for Seemingly Unrelated Regression Models with Error Components," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(1), pages 203-207, January.
- Lee, Tae-Hwy & Long, Xiangdong, 2009. "Copula-based multivariate GARCH model with uncorrelated dependent errors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 150(2), pages 207-218, June.
- repec:sae:ecolab:v:16:y:2006:i:2:p:1-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Baltagi, Badi H., 1981. "Simultaneous equations with error components," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 189-200, November.
- Shi, Peng & Frees, Edward W., 2010. "Long-tail longitudinal modeling of insurance company expenses," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 303-314, December.
- Cornwell, Christopher & Schmidt, Peter & Wyhowski, Donald, 1992. "Simultaneous equations and panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1-2), pages 151-181.
- Sun, Jiafeng & Frees, Edward W. & Rosenberg, Marjorie A., 2008. "Heavy-tailed longitudinal data modeling using copulas," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 817-830, April.
- Prucha, Ingmar R, 1985. "Maximum Likelihood and Instrumental Variable Estimation in Simultaneous Equation Systems with Error Components," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 26(2), pages 491-506, June.
- Christian Genest & Jean-François Quessy & Bruno Rémillard, 2006. "Goodness-of-fit Procedures for Copula Models Based on the Probability Integral Transformation," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 33(2), pages 337-366.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
- Koenker,Roger, 2005. "Quantile Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521845731, April.
- Cambanis, Stamatis & Huang, Steel & Simons, Gordon, 1981. "On the theory of elliptically contoured distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 368-385, September.
- Avery, Robert B, 1977. "Error Components and Seemingly Unrelated Regressions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(1), pages 199-209, January.
- Klugman, Stuart A. & Parsa, Rahul, 1999. "Fitting bivariate loss distributions with copulas," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 139-148, March.
- Fermanian, Jean-David, 2005. "Goodness-of-fit tests for copulas," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 119-152, July.
- Scaillet, Olivier, 2007.
"Kernel-based goodness-of-fit tests for copulas with fixed smoothing parameters,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 533-543, March.
- Olivier Scaillet, 2005. "Kernel Based Goodness-of-Fit Tests for Copulas with Fixed Smoothing Parameters," FAME Research Paper Series rp145, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Balestra, Pietro & Varadharajan-Krishnakumar, Jayalakshmi, 1987. "Full Information Estimations of a System of Simultaneous Equations with Error Component Structure," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(02), pages 223-246, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shi, Peng & Feng, Xiaoping & Ivantsova, Anastasia, 2015. "Dependent frequency–severity modeling of insurance claims," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 417-428.
- Shi, Peng & Valdez, Emiliano A., 2014. "Multivariate negative binomial models for insurance claim counts," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 18-29.
- repec:gam:jrisks:v:4:y:2016:i:1:p:4:d:64467 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edward W. Frees & Gee Lee & Lu Yang, 2016. "Multivariate Frequency-Severity Regression Models in Insurance," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(1), pages 1-36, February.
More about this item
KeywordsMultivariate longitudinal model; Long-tail regression; Elliptical copula; Asymmetric Laplace distribution;
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- C46 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Specific Distributions
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:51:y:2012:i:1:p:204-215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .