Hierarchical Insurance Claims Modeling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anastasiadis, Simon & Chukova, Stefanka, 2012. "Multivariate insurance models: An overview," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 222-227.
- Shi, Peng & Valdez, Emiliano A., 2014. "Multivariate negative binomial models for insurance claim counts," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 18-29.
- Mihaela Covrig & Iulian Mircea & Gheorghita Zbaganu & Alexandru Coser & Alexandru Tindeche, 2015. "Using R In Generalized Linear Models," Romanian Statistical Review, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 63(3), pages 33-45, September.
- repec:gam:jrisks:v:5:y:2017:i:4:p:60-:d:117944 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dahen, Hela & Dionne, Georges, 2010.
"Scaling models for the severity and frequency of external operational loss data,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 1484-1496, July.
- Hela Dahen & Georges Dionne, 2007. "Scaling Models for the Severity and Frequency of External Operational Loss Data," Cahiers de recherche 0702, CIRPEE.
- Lluis Bermúdez i Morata, 2008. "A priori ratemaking using bivariate poisson regression models," Working Papers XREAP2008-09, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Jul 2008.
- repec:gam:jrisks:v:6:y:2018:i:1:p:9-:d:130922 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shi, Peng & Valdez, Emiliano A., 2011. "A copula approach to test asymmetric information with applications to predictive modeling," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 226-239, September.
- Abdallah, Anas & Boucher, Jean-Philippe & Cossette, Hélène, 2016. "Sarmanov family of multivariate distributions for bivariate dynamic claim counts model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 120-133.
- Yanwei Zhang & Vanja Dukic, 2013. "Predicting Multivariate Insurance Loss Payments Under the Bayesian Copula Framework," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 80(4), pages 891-919, December.
- Bermúdez i Morata, Lluís, 2009. "A priori ratemaking using bivariate Poisson regression models," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 135-141, February.
- Jean Pinquet, 2012. "Experience rating in non-life insurance," Working Papers hal-00677100, HAL.
- repec:bla:jorssc:v:66:y:2017:i:2:p:273-294 is not listed on IDEAS
- Enkelejd Hashorva & Lanpeng Ji, 2014. "Random Shifting and Scaling of Insurance Risks," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(3), pages 1-12, July.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:67:y:2017:i:c:p:149-158 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ozkok, Erengul & Streftaris, George & Waters, Howard R. & Wilkie, A. David, 2012. "Bayesian modelling of the time delay between diagnosis and settlement for Critical Illness Insurance using a Burr generalised-linear-type model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 266-279.
- Ren, Jiandong, 2012. "A multivariate aggregate loss model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 402-408.
- Yang, Xipei & Frees, Edward W. & Zhang, Zhengjun, 2011. "A generalized beta copula with applications in modeling multivariate long-tailed data," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 265-284, September.
- Andreas Bayerstadler & Franz Benstetter & Christian Heumann & Fabian Winter, 2014. "A predictive modeling approach to increasing the economic effectiveness of disease management programs," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 284-301, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:103:i:484:y:2008:p:1457-1469. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.