A copula regression model for estimating firm efficiency in the insurance industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Graziella Bonanno & Domenico De Giovanni & Filippo Domma, 2017.
"The ‘wrong skewness’ problem: a re-specification of stochastic frontiers,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 49-64, February.
- Bonanno, Graziella & De Giovanni, Domenico & Domma, Filippo, 2015. "The “wrong skewness” problem: a re-specification of Stochastic Frontiers," MPRA Paper 63429, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Graziella Bonanno & Domenico De Giovanni & Filippo Domma, 2015. "The “Wrong Skewness” Problem: A Re-Specification Of Stochastic Frontiers," Working Papers 201502, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:54:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s00181-016-1216-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Hung-pin Lai & Cliff Huang, 2013. "Maximum likelihood estimation of seemingly unrelated stochastic frontier regressions," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 1-14, August.
- Huang, Tai-Hsin & Lin, Chung-I & Chen, Kuan-Chen, 2017. "Evaluating efficiencies of Chinese commercial banks in the context of stochastic multistage technologies," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 93-110.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:67:y:2018:i:c:p:51-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:67:y:2018:i:c:p:362-375 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscopula; long-tail regression; longitudinal data; GB2; cost-efficiency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:japsta:v:38:y:2011:i:10:p:2271-2287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CJAS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.