Applications of the GB2 family of distributions in modeling insurance loss processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:jorssc:v:66:y:2017:i:2:p:273-294 is not listed on IDEAS
- Araichi, Sawssen & Peretti, Christian de & Belkacem, Lotfi, 2016. "Solvency capital requirement for a temporal dependent losses in insurance," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 588-598.
- Gareth W. Peters & Wilson Y. Chen & Richard H. Gerlach, 2016. "Estimating Quantile Families of Loss Distributions for Non-Life Insurance Modelling via L-moments," Papers 1603.01041, arXiv.org.
- Dahen, Hela & Dionne, Georges, 2010.
"Scaling models for the severity and frequency of external operational loss data,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 1484-1496, July.
- Hela Dahen & Georges Dionne, 2007. "Scaling Models for the Severity and Frequency of External Operational Loss Data," Cahiers de recherche 0702, CIRPEE.
- Andrew M. Jones & James Lomas & Nigel Rice, 2014.
"Applying Beta‐Type Size Distributions To Healthcare Cost Regressions,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(4), pages 649-670, June.
- Jones, A & Lomas, J & Rice, N, 2011. "Applying Beta-type Size Distributions to Healthcare Cost Regressions," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 11/31, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Cummins, J. David & McDonald, James B. & Merrill, Craig, 2007. "Risky Loss Distributions and Modeling the Loss Reserve Pay-out Tail," Review of Applied Economics, Review of Applied Economics, vol. 3(1-2).
- Sun, Jiafeng & Frees, Edward W. & Rosenberg, Marjorie A., 2008. "Heavy-tailed longitudinal data modeling using copulas," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 817-830, April.
- Tim Keighley & Thomas Longden & Supriya Mathew & Stefan Trück, 2014. "Quantifying Catastrophic and Climate Impacted Hazards Based on Local Expert Opinions," Working Papers 2014.93, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Andrew M. Jones & James Lomas & Peter T. Moore & Nigel Rice, 2016. "A quasi-Monte-Carlo comparison of parametric and semiparametric regression methods for heavy-tailed and non-normal data: an application to healthcare costs," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 179(4), pages 951-974, October.
- repec:gam:jecnmx:v:6:y:2018:i:2:p:21-:d:141682 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Yunxian & Tang, Niansheng & Jiang, Xuejun, 2016. "Bayesian approaches for analyzing earthquake catastrophic risk," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 110-119.
- Shi, Peng & Valdez, Emiliano A., 2011. "A copula approach to test asymmetric information with applications to predictive modeling," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 226-239, September.
- Valdez, Emiliano A. & Vadiveloo, Jeyaraj & Dias, Ushani, 2014. "Life insurance policy termination and survivorship," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 138-149.
- repec:eee:ecofin:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:448-460 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guillen, Montserrat & Prieto, Faustino & Sarabia, José María, 2011. "Modelling losses and locating the tail with the Pareto Positive Stable distribution," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 454-461.
- repec:eee:insuma:v:79:y:2018:i:c:p:75-81 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kalb, Guyonne R. J. & Kofman, Paul & Vorst, Ton C. F., 1996. "Mixtures of tails in clustered automobile collision claims," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 89-107, July.
- David Cummins & Christopher Lewis & Richard Phillips, 1999.
"Pricing Excess-of-Loss Reinsurance Contracts against Cat as trophic Loss,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Financing of Catastrophe Risk, pages 93-148
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. David Cummins & Christopher M. Lewis & Richard D. Phillips, 1998. "Pricing Excess-of-loss Reinsurance Contracts Against Catastrophic Loss," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 98-09, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Bali, Turan G. & Mo, Hengyong & Tang, Yi, 2008. "The role of autoregressive conditional skewness and kurtosis in the estimation of conditional VaR," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 269-282, February.
- Dong, A.X.D. & Chan, J.S.K., 2013. "Bayesian analysis of loss reserving using dynamic models with generalized beta distribution," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 355-365.
- repec:gam:jrisks:v:4:y:2016:i:2:p:14:d:70470 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gareth W. Peters & Wilson Ye Chen & Richard H. Gerlach, 2016. "Estimating Quantile Families of Loss Distributions for Non-Life Insurance Modelling via L-Moments," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(2), pages 1-41, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:9:y:1990:i:4:p:257-272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .