On the Asymptotic Efficiency of Feasible Aitken Estimators for Seemingly Unrelated Regression Models with Error Components
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ana Maria Angulo & Jose Maria Gil & Boubaker Dhehibi & Jesus Mur, 2002. "Town size and the consumer behaviour of Spanish households: a panel data approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(4), pages 503-507.
- Angulo, Ana María & Gil, José María & Mur, Jesús & Dhehibi, Boubaker, 2000. "The Effect Of Households Location On The Spanish Demand For Food: A Panel Data Approach," ERSA conference papers ersa00p124, European Regional Science Association.
- Marcel die Dama & Boniface ngah Epo & Galex syrie Soh, 2013. "Developing a two way error component estimation model with disturbances following a special autoregressive (4) for quarterly data," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(1), pages 625-634.
- Blundell, Richard & Bond, Stephen, 1998.
"Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 115-143, August.
- R Blundell & Steven Bond, "undated". "Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data model," Economics Papers W14&104., Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Blundell, R. & Bond, S., 1995. "Initial Conditions and Moment Restrictions in Dynamic Panel Data Models," Economics Papers 104, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Richard Blundell & Stephen Bond, 1995. "Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models," IFS Working Papers W95/17, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Kapoor, Mudit & Kelejian, Harry H. & Prucha, Ingmar R., 2007. "Panel data models with spatially correlated error components," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 97-130, September.
- Gerald Granderson & C. A. Knox Lovell, 1998. "The Impact of Regulation on Input Substitution and Operating Cost," Southern Economic Journal, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 65(1), pages 83-97, July.
- Mitze, Timo & Stephan, Andreas, 2013. "Simultaneous-equations Analysis in Regional Science and Economic Geography," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 309, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Shi, Peng, 2012. "Multivariate longitudinal modeling of insurance company expenses," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 204-215.
- repec:elg:eechap:14395_7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mitze, Timo & Alecke, Björn & Untiedt, Gerhard, 2008. "Trade, FDI and Cross-Variable Linkages: A German (Macro-)Regional Perspective," MPRA Paper 12245, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Drakos, A.A. & Bekiris, F.V., 2010. "Corporate performance, managerial ownership and endogeneity: A simultaneous equations analysis for the Athens stock exchange," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 24-38, January.
- James R. Baumgardner, 1993. "Tests of Median Voter and Political Support Maximization Models: the Case of Federal/State Welfare Programs," Public Finance Review, , vol. 21(1), pages 48-83, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:52:y:1984:i:1:p:203-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley Content Delivery (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.