Report NEP-HEA-2010-10-02This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laura Crespo & Pedro Mira, 2010. "Caregiving to Elderly Parents and Employment Status of European Mature Women," Working Papers wp2010_1007, CEMFI.
- Pierre-Carl Michaud & Darius Lakdawalla & Dana Goldman & Neeraj Sood & Ze Cong, 2010. "Health and Access Effects of New Drugs: Combining Experimental and Non-Experimental Data," Cahiers de recherche 1038, CIRPEE.
- Bernard Fortin & Nicolas Jacquemet & Bruce Shearer, 2010. "Labour Supply, Work Effort and Contract Choice: Theory and Evidence on Physicians," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-40, CIRANO.
- Bardey, David & Bourgeon, Jean-Marc, 2010. "Health Care Network Formation and Policyholders' Welfare," TSE Working Papers 10-183, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Bardey, David & Canta, Chiara & Lozachmeur, Jean-Marie, 2010. "Health Care Providers Payments Regulation when Horizontal and Vertical Differentiation Matter," TSE Working Papers 10-164, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2010-23 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2010-21 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2010-14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stephanie von Hinke Kessler Scholder & George Davey Smith & Debbie A. Lawlor & Carol Propper & Frank Windmeijer, 2010. "Child height, health and human capital: evidence using genetic markers," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 10/245, The Centre for Market and Public Organisation, University of Bristol, UK.
- Yijuan Chen & Juergen Meinecke, 2010. "Testing Providers' Moral Hazard Caused By a Health Care Report Card Policy," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2010-527, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Rachel Smithies, 2010. "A Map of Mental Health," CEP Discussion Papers dp0996, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Paul Grootendorst & Aidan Hollis & David K Levine & Thomas Pogge & Aled M Edwards, 2010. "New Approaches to Rewarding Pharmaceutical Innovation," Levine's Bibliography 661465000000000169, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Scott Cunningham & Keith Finlay, 2010. "Parental Substance Abuse and Foster Care: Evidence from Two Methamphetamine Supply Shocks," Working Papers 1003, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:uma:periwp:wp236 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michiel Bijlsma & Pierre Koning & Victoria Shestalova & Ali Aouragh, 2010. "The effect of competition on process and outcome quality of hospital care: An empirical analysis for the Netherlands," CPB Discussion Paper 157, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.