Report NEP-EUR-2010-10-02This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- PI ALPERIN Maria Noel, 2010. "Comparing non-monetary deprivation and inequality levels in the EU countries," LISER Working Paper Series 2010-27, LISER.
- Bergs, Rolf, 2010. "Cross-border co-operation and European economic integration: an empirical analysis," MPRA Paper 25413, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pollock, R. & Stepan, P. & Välimäki, M., 2010. "The Value of the EU Public Domain," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1047, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Laura Crespo & Pedro Mira, 2010. "Caregiving to Elderly Parents and Employment Status of European Mature Women," Working Papers wp2010_1007, CEMFI.
- Valeria Costantini & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2010. "On the Green Side of Trade Competitiveness? Environmental Policies and Innovation in the EU," Working Papers 2010.94, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Andrea Bigano & Ramon Arigoni Ortiz & Anil Markandya & Emanuela Menichetti & Roberta Pierfederici, 2010. "The Linkages between Energy Efficiency and Security of Energy Supply in Europe," Working Papers 2010.64, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Alexeeva-Talebi, Victoria, 2010. "Cost pass-through in strategic oligopoly: Sectoral evidence for the EU ETS," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-056, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Muehler, Grit, 2010. "Consequences of mixed provision of child care: An overview on the German market," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-077 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Valeria Costantini & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Anna Montini, 2010. "Enviromental Performance and Regional Innovation Spillovers," Working Papers 2010.108, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Giordano Mion & Hylke Vandenbussche & Linke Zhu, 2010. "Trade with China and skill upgrading: Evidence from Belgian firm level data," Working Paper Research 194, National Bank of Belgium.