Consequences of mixed provision of child care: An overview on the German market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ian Preston & Ian Crawford & Francois Laisney, 1996.
"Estimation of household demand systems using unit value data,"
IFS Working Papers
W96/16, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Preston, Ian & Laisney, François & Crawford, Ian A., 1997. "Estimation of Household Demand Systems Using Unit Value Data," ZEW Discussion Papers 97-06, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Deaton, Angus, 1987. "Estimation of own- and cross-price elasticities from household survey data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1-2), pages 7-30.
- Deaton, Angus, 1988. "Quality, Quantity, and Spatial Variation of Price," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 418-430.
- Deaton, Angus, 1990.
"Price elasticities from survey data : Extensions and Indonesian results,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, pages 281-309.
- Deaton, A., 1988. "Price Elasticities From Survey Data: Extensions And Indonesian Results," Papers 138, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies.
- Deaton, A., 1990. "Price Elasticities From Surveys Data: Extensions And Indonesian Results," Papers 69, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
- M. Ayadi & Jaya Krishnakumar & M.S. Matoussi, 1997.
"Combining Spatial and Temporal Variations in Unit Values in the Estimation of Price elasticities and Application to Tunisian Households,"
Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva
97.01, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Jaime MELO DE & Jean Marie GRETHER & Jean Claude MULLER, 1998. "Réflexions sur la nonéquivalence entre politiques migratoires et politiques commerciales," Working Papers 199823, CERDI.
- Oberhofer, W & Kmenta, J, 1974. "A General Procedure for Obtaining Maximum Likelihood Estimates in Generalized Regression Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(3), pages 579-590, May.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kluve, Jochen & Tamm, Marcus, 2013.
"Parental leave regulations, mothers' labor force attachment and fathers' childcare involvement: evidence from a natural experiment,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 983-1005.
- Jochen Kluve & Marcus Tamm, 2013. "Parental leave regulations, mothers’ labor force attachment and fathers’ childcare involvement: evidence from a natural experiment," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 26(3), pages 983-1005, July.
- Gathmann, Christina & Sass, Björn, 2017.
"Taxing Childcare: Effects on Childcare Choices, Family Labor Supply and Children,"
IZA Discussion Papers
10813, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christina Gathmann & Björn Sass, 2017. "Taxing Childcare: Effects on Childcare Choices, Family Labor Supply and Children," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 923, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
More about this item
Keywordsuniversal child care; mixed industry; public and private sector;
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- H44 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Publicly Provided Goods: Mixed Markets
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2010-10-02 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2010-10-02 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdip:08077r. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .