Comparing non-monetary deprivation and inequality levels in the EU countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mussard, Stéphane & Pi Alperin, Maria Noel, 2011.
"Poverty growth in Scandinavian countries: A Sen multi-decomposition,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2842-2853.
- MUSSARD Stéphane & PI ALPERIN Maria Noel, 2010. "Poverty Growth in Scandinavian Countries: A Sen Multi-decomposition," LISER Working Paper Series 2010-29, LISER.
- Stéphane Mussard & Maria Noel Pi Alperin, 2010. "Poverty Growth in Scandinavian Countries: A Sen Multi-decomposition," Working Papers 10-10, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Sep 2010.
- Stéphane Mussard & Pi Alperin María Noel, 2010. "Poverty Growth in Scandinavian Countries: A Sen Multi-decomposition," Cahiers de recherche 10-21, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Vincent A. Hildebrand & María Noel Pi Alperin & Philippe Van Kerm, 2017.
"Measuring and Accounting for the Deprivation Gap of Portuguese Immigrants in Luxembourg,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 63(2), pages 288-309, June.
- HILDEBRAND Vincent & PI ALPERIN Maria Noel & VAN KERM Philippe, 2012. "Measuring and accounting for the deprivation gap of Portuguese immigrants in Luxembourg," LISER Working Paper Series 2012-33, LISER.
More about this item
KeywordsMultidimensional Poverty; Inequalities in poverty; EU-SILC; EU countries; Fuzzy set theory;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:irs:cepswp:2010-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Library and Documentation). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepsslu.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .