Citations for "Multilateralising Regionalism: Spaghetti Bowls as Building Blocs on the Path to Global Free Trade"
by Richard Baldwin
- Richard Lipsey & Murray Smith, 2010. "Multilateral Versus Regional Trading Arrangements: Substitutes Or Compliments?," Discussion Papers dp10-03, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Monika Mrázová & David Vines & Ben Zissimos, 2010.
"Is the WTO Article XXIV Bad?,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp1021, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- David Vines & Monika Mrazova, 2008. "Is the WTO's Article XXIV Bad?," Economics Series Working Papers 417, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Mrázová, Monika & Vines, David & Zissimos, Ben, 2009. "Is the WTO's Article XXIV Bad?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7144, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Monika Mrazova & David Vines & Ben Zissimos, 2009. "Is the WTO's Article XXIV Bad?," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0902, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Peter A. Petri, 2010. "Beyond the Golden Era: Asia Pacific Cooperation after the Global Financial Crisis," Working Papers 11, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Blanchard, Emily J., 2014. "What global fragmentation means for the WTO: Article XXIV, behind-the-border concessions, and a new case for WTO limits on investment incentives," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2014-03, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Jeremy Harris & Brian Rankin Staples, 2009. "Origin and Beyond: Trade Facilitation Disaster or Trade Facility Opportunity?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 9326, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Nicholas Crafts & Marco Magnani, 2011.
"The Golden Age and the Second Globalization in Italy,"
Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers)
17, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Crafts, Nicolas & Magnani, Marco, 2011. "The Golden Age and the Second Globalization in Italy," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 61, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Egger, Peter & Larch, Mario, 2008. "Interdependent preferential trade agreement memberships: An empirical analysis," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 384-399, December.
- Tomić, Danilo & Popović, Vesna & Tandir, Nataša, 2013. "Effects of SAA Import Liberalization on Serbian Agriculture," 135th Seminar, August 28-30, 2013, Belgrade, Serbia 160514, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Olivier CADOT & Lili Yan ING, 2014. "How Restrictive Are ASEAN's RoO?," Working Papers DP-2014-18, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Kawai, Masahiro & Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2011. "Asian FTAs: Trends, prospects and challenges," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-22, February.
- Innwon Park & Soonchan Park, 2011. "Best practices for regional trade agreements," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 147(2), pages 249-268, June.
- Fukunari Kimura & Ayako Obashi, 2011.
"Production Networks in East Asia : What We Know So Far,"
Trade Working Papers
23216, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Kimura, Fukunari & Obashi, Ayako, 2011. "Production Networks in East Asia: What We Know So Far," ADBI Working Papers 320, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Fukunari Kimura & Ayako Obashi, 2011. "Production Networks in East Asia : What We Know So Far," Microeconomics Working Papers 23216, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Fink, Gerhard, 2009. "Comparative advantage, regional specialization and income distribution: The case of Austria in perspective," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 239-259.
- Jayanta Roy & Pritam Banerjee, 2013. "Why Isn’t India a Major Global Player? The Political Economy of Trade Liberalization," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/84, European University Institute.
- Baldwin, Richard & Lopez-Gonzalez, Javier, 2013.
"Supply-chain trade: A portrait of global patterns and several testable hypotheses,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
9421, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard Baldwin & Javier Lopez-Gonzalez, 2013. "Supply-Chain Trade: A Portrait of Global Patterns and Several Testable Hypotheses," NBER Working Papers 18957, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierluigi Montalbano & Silvia Nenci, 2014.
"The Trade Competitiveness of Southern Emerging Economies: A Multidimensional Approach Through Cluster Analysis,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(6), pages 783-810, 06.
- Silvia Nenci & Pierluigi Montalbano, 2011. "Trade patterns and trade clusters: China, India, Brazil and South Africa in the global trading," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0125, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Nenci, Silvia, 2008. "The Rise of the Southern Economies: Implications for the WTO-Multilateral Trading System," Working Paper Series RP2008/10, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Mohd Rosli, 2013. "Book Review: Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Access to Finance in Selected East Asian Economies, by Charlies Harvie, Sothea Oum and Dionisius A. Narjoko, (eds), ERIA Research Project Report 2010-1," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 5(2), pages 159-160, July.
- Chen, Lurong & De Lombaerde, Philippe, 2014. "Testing the relationships between globalization, regionalization and the regional hubness of the BRICs," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 36(S1), pages S111-S131.
- Leslie Wehner, 2009. "Power, Governance, and Ideas in Chile’s Free Trade Agreement Policy," GIGA Working Paper Series 102, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Bezuidenhout, Henri & Naude, Wim, 2008. "Foreign Direct Investment and Trade in the Southern African Development Community," Working Paper Series RP2008/88, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Durgesh K. Rai, 2010. "Asian Economic Integration and Cooperation: Challenges and Ways Forward for Pan-Asian Regionalism," GIGA Working Paper Series 152, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Mia Mikic & Mochamad Pasha (ed.), 2011. "Fighting Irrelevance: The Role of Regional Trade Agreements in International Production Networks in Asia," STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), number tipub2597, December.
- Harun Onder, 2009. "Starting Small in Free Trade Agreements," Working Papers 0905, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- CALISKAN, Ozgur, 2011.
"Eski ve Yeni Bölgeselleşme Olguları: Karşılaştırmalı Bir Analiz
[Old and New Regionalism: A Comparative Analysis]," MPRA Paper 56611, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Evelyn S. Devadason, 2013. "Whither Sub-Regional Cooperation? The CLMV Perspective," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 5(2), pages 1-36, July.
- Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2013. "Asian Economic Integration Monitor March 2013," ADB Reports RPS135470-3, Asian Development Bank (ADB), revised 05 Nov 2013.
- Jorzik, Nathalie & Mueller-Langer, Frank, 2013. "Multilateral Stability and Efficiency of Trade Agreements: A Network Formation Approach," Discussion Papers in Economics 14587, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Matthew Shearer & Juliana Salles Almeida & Carlos H. Gutiérrez Jr., 2009. "The Treatment of Agriculture in Regional Trade Agreements in the Americas," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 26158, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Mia Mikic, 2007. "Trends in preferential trade liberalization in Asia and the Pacific," STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT, in: Studies in Trade and Investment - AGRICULTURAL TRADE - PLANTING THE SEEDS OF REGIONAL LIBERALIZATION IN ASIA, volume 60, pages 1-32 United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Antoni Estevadeordal & Kati Suominen & Jeremy Harris & José Ernesto López-Córdova, 2008. "Gatekeepers of Global Commerce: Rules of Origin and International Economic Integration," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 16558, February.
- Sorgho, Zakaria, 2014. "RTAs’ Proliferation and Trade-diversion effects: Evidence of the “Spaghetti Bowl” Phenomenon," MPRA Paper 60503, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fritz Breuss, 2007. "A Prototype Model of EU's 2007 Enlargement," FIW Working Paper series 007, FIW.
- Masahiro Kawai & Peter A. Petri, 2010. "Asiaâ€™s Role in the Global Financial Architecture," Working Papers id:2958, eSocialSciences.
- Hamanaka, Shintaro, 2012. "Evolutionary paths toward a region-wide economic agreement in Asia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 383-394.
- Matthew Shearer & Juliana Salles Almeida & Carlos H. Gutiérrez Jr., 2009. "The Treatment of Agriculture in Regional Trade Agreements in the Americas," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 23538, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Matthew Shearer & Kati Suominen & Antoni Estevadeordal, 2009. "Multilateralising RTAs in the Americas: State of Play and Ways Forward," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 9300, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Bouzas, Roberto & Zelicovich, Julieta, 2014. "La Organización Mundial de Comercio, los acuerdos mega-regionales y los usos estratégicos del regionalismo/The World Trade Organization, Mega-Regional Trade Agreements and the Strategic Uses of Region," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 32, pages 963-994, Septiembr.
- Mrázová, Monika & Vines, David & Zissimos, Ben, 2013. "Is the GATT/WTO's Article XXIV bad?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 216-232.
- Kawai, Masahiro & Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2008. "Regionalism as an Engine of Multilateralism: A Case for a Single East Asian FTA," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 14, Asian Development Bank.
- Deardorff, Alan V. & Stern, Robert M., 2009. "Alternatives to the Doha Round," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 526-539, July.
- Bensassi, Sami, 2008.
"Le développement économique des prestataires logistiques
[The Economic Development of the 3PL]," MPRA Paper 8945, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Switgard Feuerstein, 2013. "From the Zollverein to the Economics of Regionalism," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 233(3), pages 367-388, May.
- Yasar, Mahmut, 2013. "Political Influence of Exporting and Import-Competing Firms: Evidence from Eastern European and Central Asian Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 154-168.
- Park, Innwon & Park, Soonchan, 2009. "Consolidation and Harmonization of Regional Trade Agreements (RTAs): A Path Toward Global Free Trade," MPRA Paper 14217, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Mar 2009.