Regionalizing infrastructure for deepening market integration: the case of East Africa
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ioannis N. Kessides, 2012. "Regionalising Infrastructure for Deepening Market Integration: The Case of East Africa," Journal of Infrastructure Development, India Development Foundation, vol. 4(2), pages 115-138, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hurlin, Christophe, 2006. "Network effects of the productivity of infrastructure in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3808, The World Bank.
- Masami ISHIDA, 2009. "Special Economic Zones and Economic Corridors," Working Papers d019, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Mauricio Mesquita Moreira, 2007.
"Trade costs and the economic fundamentals of the initiative for integration of regional infrastructure in South America (IIRSA),"
INTAL Working Papers
1460, Inter-American Development Bank, INTAL.
- Mauricio Mesquita Moreira, 2007. "Trade Costs and the Economic Fundamentals of the Initiative for Integration of Regional Infrastructure in South America (IIRSA)," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2457, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Alemayehu Geda & Haile Kebret, 2008.
"Regional Economic Integration in Africa: A Review of Problems and Prospects with a Case Study of COMESA,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), pages 357-394.
- Alemayehu Geda & Haile Kibret, 2002. "Regional Economic Integration in Africa: A Review of Problems and Prospects with a Case Study of COMESA," Working Papers 125, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
More about this item
KeywordsTransport Economics Policy&Planning; Regional Economic Development; Trade and Regional Integration; Emerging Markets; Economic Theory&Research;
- D47 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Market Design
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
- F55 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Institutional Arrangements
- L91 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Transportation: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2012-07-08 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-TRE-2012-07-08 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .