Special Economic Zones and Economic Corridors
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ioannis N. Kessides, 2012.
"Regionalising Infrastructure for Deepening Market Integration: The Case of East Africa,"
Journal of Infrastructure Development,
India Development Foundation, vol. 4(2), pages 115-138, December.
- Kessides, Ioannis N. & Benjamin, Nancy C., 2012. "Regionalizing infrastructure for deepening market integration: the case of East Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6113, The World Bank.
- Evelyn S. Devadason, 2013. "Whither Sub-Regional Cooperation? The CLMV Perspective," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 5(2), pages 1-36, July.
- Nguyen, Binh Giang, 2013. "Cambodia - Laos - Vietnam Development Triangle: A Viewpoint from Vietnam," MPRA Paper 45732, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohd Rosli, 2013. "Book Review: Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Access to Finance in Selected East Asian Economies, by Charlies Harvie, Sothea Oum and Dionisius A. Narjoko, (eds), ERIA Research Project Report 2010-1," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 5(2), pages 159-160, July.
More about this item
KeywordsASEAN; SEZ; Port; Harbor; Junction; Economic Corridor; CLMV; GMS.;
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
- L91 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Transportation: General
- N75 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - Asia including Middle East
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:era:wpaper:d019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hiroshi Okasaki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eriadid.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .