Trade costs and the economic fundamentals of the initiative for integration of regional infrastructure in South America (IIRSA)
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mauricio Mesquita Moreira, 2007. "Trade Costs and the Economic Fundamentals of the Initiative for Integration of Regional Infrastructure in South America (IIRSA)," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2457, Inter-American Development Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ioannis N. Kessides, 2012.
"Regionalising Infrastructure for Deepening Market Integration: The Case of East Africa,"
Journal of Infrastructure Development,
India Development Foundation, vol. 4(2), pages 115-138, December.
- Kessides, Ioannis N. & Benjamin, Nancy C., 2012. "Regionalizing infrastructure for deepening market integration: the case of East Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6113, The World Bank.
- Prabir De & Muthi Samudram & Sanjeev Moholkar, 2010. "Trends in National and Regional Investors Financing Crossborder Infrastructure Projects in Asia," Trade Working Papers 21880, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Calfat, Germán & Flôres, R.G. & Rivas, Ana & Granato, M., 2010. "Policy making in asymmetric regional integrations: a methodology for allocating cohesion fund resources," IOB Working Papers 2010.05, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
- Kessides, Ioannis N., 2014. "Regulatory reform for closing Africa.s competitiveness gap," WIDER Working Paper Series 092, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Prabir De & Muthi Samudram & Sanjeev Moholkar, 2010. "Trends in National and Regional Investors Financing Crossborder Infrastructure Projects in Asia," Working Papers id:2939, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsINICIATIVA PARA LA INTEGRACION DE LA INFRAESTRUCTURA REGIONAL SURAMERICANA; IIRSA; INTEGRACION FISICA; INTEGRACION REGIONAL;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:intalp:1460. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felipe Herrera Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.