Trends in National and Regional Investors Financing Crossborder Infrastructure Projects in Asia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rajat Nag, 2007. "Regional Cooperation and Integration Prospects in Asia," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22123, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Mauricio Mesquita Moreira, 2007.
"Trade costs and the economic fundamentals of the initiative for integration of regional infrastructure in South America (IIRSA),"
INTAL Working Papers
1460, Inter-American Development Bank, INTAL.
- Mauricio Mesquita Moreira, 2007. "Trade Costs and the Economic Fundamentals of the Initiative for Integration of Regional Infrastructure in South America (IIRSA)," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2457, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Michael Schur & Stephan von Klaudy & Nataliya Pushak & Apurva Sanghi & Georgina Dellacha, 2008. "The Role of Developing Country Firms in Infrastructure : New Data Confirm the Emergence of a New Class of Investors," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10605, The World Bank.
- repec:idb:brikps:50438 is not listed on IDEAS
- Clemencia Torres de Mästle & Ada Karina Izaguirre, 2008. "Recent Trends in Private Activity in Infrastructure : What the Shift Away from Risk Means for Policy," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10612, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordsinfrastructure; Asian countries; infrastructure development; private sector; crossborder;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-IFN-2010-10-09 (International Finance)
- NEP-PPM-2010-10-09 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-SEA-2010-10-09 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2939. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .