Trends in National and Regional Investors Financing Crossborder Infrastructure Projects in Asia
This study examines a range of crossborder infrastructure development issues related to the Asian countries. Despite active pursuit of private investment in infrastructure by most developing countries in Asia and a growing number of success stories, the pace of such investment remains slow. Participation by the private sector in infrastructure development has been mixed. While there has been moderate progress in national infrastructure development by the private sector, progress is rather limited in the case of development of crossborder infrastructure in Asia. [ADBI Working Paper 245]
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael Schur & Stephan von Klaudy & Nataliya Pushak & Apurva Sanghi & Georgina Dellacha, 2008. "The Role of Developing Country Firms in Infrastructure : New Data Confirm the Emergence of a New Class of Investors," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10605, The World Bank.
- Rajat Nag, 2007. "Regional Cooperation and Integration Prospects in Asia," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22123, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Mauricio Mesquita Moreira, 2007. "Trade costs and the economic fundamentals of the initiative for integration of regional infrastructure in South America (IIRSA)," INTAL Working Papers 1460, Inter-American Development Bank, INTAL.
- repec:idb:brikps:50438 is not listed on IDEAS
- Clemencia Torres de Mästle & Ada Karina Izaguirre, 2008. "Recent Trends in Private Activity in Infrastructure : What the Shift Away from Risk Means for Policy," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10612, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2939. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.