Regulatory reform for closing Africa.s competitiveness gap
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mauricio Mesquita Moreira, 2007.
"Trade costs and the economic fundamentals of the initiative for integration of regional infrastructure in South America (IIRSA),"
INTAL Working Papers
1460, Inter-American Development Bank, INTAL.
- Mauricio Mesquita Moreira, 2007. "Trade Costs and the Economic Fundamentals of the Initiative for Integration of Regional Infrastructure in South America (IIRSA)," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2457, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Roger G. Noll, 2000. "Regulatory Reform and International Trade Policy," NBER Chapters,in: Deregulation and Interdependence in the Asia-Pacific Region, NBER-EASE Volume 8, pages 13-54 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stern, J., 2000. "Electricity and telecommunications regulatory institutions in small and developing countries," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 131-157, September.
- Preetum Domah & Pollitt, M.G. & Jon Stern, 2002. "Modelling the Costs of Electricity Regulation: Evidence of Human Resource Constraints in Developing Countries," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0229, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
Keywordsregional integration; regulatory reform; competitiveness; Africa;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:wp2014-092. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .