Dealing with the Proliferation of Bilateral Free Trade Agreements
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard E. Baldwin, 2011.
"Multilateralising Regionalism: Spaghetti Bowls as Building Blocks on the Path to Global Free Trade,"
Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Integration, Volume I, chapter 2
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Richard E. Baldwin, 2006. "Multilateralising Regionalism: Spaghetti Bowls as Building Blocs on the Path to Global Free Trade," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(11), pages 1451-1518, November.
- Richard Baldwin, 2006. "Multilateralising Regionalism: Spaghetti Bowls as Building Blocs on the Path to Global Free Trade," NBER Working Papers 12545, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Baldwin, 2007. "Multilateralising Regionalism: Sphagetti Bowls as building Blocs on the Path to Global Free Trade," Working Papers id:1231, eSocialSciences.
- Baldwin, Richard, 2006. "Multilateralising Regionalism: Spaghetti Bowls as Building Blocs on the Path to Global Free Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 5775, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John Whalley, 2008.
"Recent Regional Agreements: Why So Many, Why So Much Variance in Form, Why Coming So Fast, and Where Are They Headed?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(4), pages 517-532, April.
- John Whalley, 2006. "Recent Regional Agreements: Why so many, why so much Variance in Form, why Coming so fast, and where are they Headed?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1790, CESifo Group Munich.
- Richard Pomfret, 2007.
"Is Regionalism an Increasing Feature of the World Economy?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(6), pages 923-947, June.
- Richard Pomfret, 2006. "Is Regionalism an Increasing Feature of the World Economy?," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp164, IIIS.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Gilbert, 2013. "The economic impact of new regional trading developments in the ESCAP region," Asia-Pacific Development Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 20(1), pages 1-32, June.
- Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2013. "Asian Economic Integration Monitor March 2013," ADB Reports RPS135470-3, Asian Development Bank (ADB), revised 05 Nov 2013.
- Jayant Menon, 2013. "Can FTAs Support the Growth or Spread of International Production Networks in Asia?," Departmental Working Papers 2013-06, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Harinder Kohli & Ashok Sharma & Anil Sood (ed.), 2011. "Asia 2050: Realizing the Asian Century," Books, Emerging Markets Forum, edition 1, number asia2050, August.
- Hamanaka, Shintaro, 2012. "Evolutionary paths toward a region-wide economic agreement in Asia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 383-394.
- Sung Hee Lee & Kun Soo Park & Yong Won Seo, 2016. "Multinational Firm’s Production Decisions under Overlapping Free Trade Agreements: Rule of Origin Requirements and Environmental Regulation," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(1), pages 1-16, December.
- Capannelli, Giovanni, 2011. "Institutions for Economic and Financial Integration in Asia: Trends and Prospects," ADBI Working Papers 308, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Yamashita, Nobuaki, 2011. "The role of Preferential Trade Agreements (PTAs) in facilitating global production networks," IDE Discussion Papers 280, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Sadequl ISLAM, 2011. "The Economic Effects On Nafta Of Trans-Atlantic Free Trade Agreements," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 11(1).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:32:y:2009:i:10:p:1381-1407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.