China and Latin America and the Caribbean: building a strategic economic and trade relationship
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard E. Baldwin, 2011.
"Multilateralising Regionalism: Spaghetti Bowls as Building Blocks on the Path to Global Free Trade,"
Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Integration, Volume I, chapter 2
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Richard E. Baldwin, 2006. "Multilateralising Regionalism: Spaghetti Bowls as Building Blocs on the Path to Global Free Trade," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(11), pages 1451-1518, November.
- Richard Baldwin, 2006. "Multilateralising Regionalism: Spaghetti Bowls as Building Blocs on the Path to Global Free Trade," NBER Working Papers 12545, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Baldwin, 2007. "Multilateralising Regionalism: Sphagetti Bowls as building Blocs on the Path to Global Free Trade," Working Papers id:1231, eSocialSciences.
- Baldwin, Richard, 2006. "Multilateralising Regionalism: Spaghetti Bowls as Building Blocs on the Path to Global Free Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 5775, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fukao, Kyoji & Ishido, Hikari & Ito, Keiko, 2003.
"Vertical intra-industry trade and foreign direct investment in East Asia,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 468-506, December.
- Kyoji Fukao & Hikari Ishido & Keiko Ito, 2003. "Vertical Intra-Industry Trade and Foreign Direct Investment in East Asia," Discussion papers 03001, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Fukao, Kyoji & Ishido, Hikari & Ito, Keiko, 2003. "Vertical Intra-Industry Trade and Foreign Direct Investment in East Asia," Discussion Paper Series a434, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Hiratsuka, Daisuke, 2006. "Outward FDI from and intraregional FDI in ASEAN : trends and drivers," IDE Discussion Papers 77, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Dobson, Wendy & Masson, Paul R., 2009. "Will the renminbi become a world currency?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 124-135, March.
- Aminian, Nathalie & Fung, K.C. & Ng, Francis, 2008. "Integration of markets vs. integration by agreements," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4546, The World Bank.
- Cecchini, Simone & Madariaga, Aldo, 2011. "Programas de transferencias condicionadas: balance de la experiencia reciente en América Latina y el Caribe," Cuadernos de la CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 95 edited by Cepal.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caamal-Olvera, Cinthya G. & Rangel-González, Erick, 2015. "Measuring the impact of the Chinese competition on the Mexican Labor Market: 1990–2013," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 351-363.
- Barbara Kotschwar, 2014. "China's Economic Influence in Latin America," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 9(2), pages 202-222, July.
More about this item
KeywordsINTEGRACION ECONOMICA; RELACIONES ECONOMICAS INTERNACIONALES; COMERCIO INTERNACIONAL; ACUERDOS ECONOMICOS; EXPORTACIONES; IMPORTACIONES; INVERSION EXTRANJERA DIRECTA; ESTADISTICAS COMERCIALES; INDICADORES ECONOMICOS; COMERCIO DE SERVICIOS; ECONOMIC INTEGRATION; INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIC RELATIONS; INTERNATIONAL TRADE; ECONOMIC AGREEMENTS; EXPORTS; IMPORTS; FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENT; TRADE STATISTICS; ECONOMIC INDICATORS; TRADE IN SERVICES;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecr:col015:2599. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Biblioteca CEPAL). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eclaccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.