Outward FDI from and intraregional FDI in ASEAN : trends and drivers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2004. "Trade Costs," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(3), pages 691-751, September.
- Michel Fouquin, 2007. "Economic Integration in East Asia," La Lettre du CEPII, CEPII research center, issue 265.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yusuf , Shahid & Nabeshima, Kaoru, 2009. "Can Malaysia escape the middle-income Trap ? a strategy for Penang," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4971, The World Bank.
- Kuwayama, Mikio & Rosales V., Osvaldo, 2012. "China and Latin America and the Caribbean: building a strategic economic and trade relationship," Libros de la CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 114 edited by Eclac, December.
- Jacques Jaussaud & Serge Rey, 2012.
"FDI to Japan and Trade Flows: A Comparison of BRICs, Asian Tigers and Developed Countries,"
- Serge REY & Jacques JAUSSAUD, 2012. "FDI to Japan and Trade Flows: A Comparison of BRICs, Asian Tigers and Developed Countries," Working Papers 2011-2012_6, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Mar 2012.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:34:y:2014:i:c:p:142-150 is not listed on IDEAS
- Goh, Soo Khoon & Wong, Koi Nyen, 2011. "Malaysia's outward FDI: The effects of market size and government policy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 497-510, May.
- Pornpen Sodsrichai & Sakkapop Panyanukul & Nantaporn Pongpatthananon, 2011. ""Putting All Eggs in One Basket" Thailand's Under-Investment Abroad: Impact and Explanations," Working Papers 2011-06, Monetary Policy Group, Bank of Thailand.
- Albert Guangzhou Hu & Gary H. Jefferson, 2010. "Technology Policy for Sustained Asian Dynamism," Chapters, in: Masahiro Kawai & Jong-Wha Lee & Peter A. Petri & Giovanni Capanelli (ed.), Asian Regionalism in the World Economy, chapter 2, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Soo Khoon Goh & Koi Nyen Wong, 2014.
"Could Inward FDI Offset the Substitution Effect of Outward FDI on Domestic Investment? Evidence from Malaysia,"
Prague Economic Papers,
University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2014(4), pages 413-425.
- goh, sookhoon, 2012. "Could inward FDI offset the substitution effect of outward FDI on domestic investment? evidence from Malaysia," MPRA Paper 43237, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- World Bank, "undated". "World Bank East Asia and Pacific Economic Update, April 2014 : Preserving Stability and Promoting Growth," World Bank Other Operational Studies 18378, The World Bank.
- A. N. Bany-Ariffin & Mohamad Hisham & Carl B. McGowan, 2016. "Macroeconomic factors and firm’s cross-border merger and acquisitions," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 40(2), pages 277-298, April.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic integration; International economic integration; FDI; Southeast Asia; Foreign investments; ASEAN; 経済統合; 東南アジア; 国際投資; アセアン;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DEV-2007-02-03 (Development)
- NEP-INT-2007-02-03 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2007-02-03 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sho Enomoto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.