Who's Getting Globalized? The Size and Implications of Intra-national Trade Costs
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Atkin, David & Donaldson, Dave, 2015. "Who’s Getting Globalized? The Size and Implications of Intra-national Trade Costs," CEPR Discussion Papers 10759, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
References listed on IDEAS
- Feenstra, Robert C., 1989.
"Symmetric pass-through of tariffs and exchange rates under imperfect competition: An empirical test,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1-2), pages 25-45, August.
- Robert C. Feenstra, 1987. "Symmetric Pass-Through of Tariffs and Exchange Rates Under Imperfect Competition: An Empirical Test," NBER Working Papers 2453, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Evgeny Zhelobodko & Sergey Kokovin & Mathieu Parenti & Jacques‐François Thisse, 2012.
"Monopolistic Competition: Beyond the Constant Elasticity of Substitution,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 80(6), pages 2765-2784, November.
- ZHELOBODKO, Evgeny & KOKOVIN, Sergey & Parenti, Mathieu & THISSE, Jacques-François, 2012. "Monopolistic competition beyond the constant elasticity of substitution," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2488, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Evgeny Zhelobodko & Sergey Kokovin & Mathieu Parenti & Jacques Thisse, 2012. "Monopolistic competition: Beyond the constant elasticity of substitution," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/224564, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Fajgelbaum, Pablo & Redding, Stephen J., 2014.
"External Integration, Structural Transformation and Economic Development: Evidence from Argentina 1870-1914,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10026, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pablo Fajgelbaum & Stephen J. Redding, 2014. "External Integration, Structural Transformation and Economic Development: Evidence from Argentina 1870-1914," NBER Working Papers 20217, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- A. Kerem Co?ar & Pablo D. Fajgelbaum, 2016.
"Internal Geography, International Trade, and Regional Specialization,"
American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 24-56, February.
- A. Kerem Coşar & Pablo D. Fajgelbaum, 2013. "Internal Geography, International Trade, and Regional Specialization," NBER Working Papers 19697, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Costas Arkolakis & Arnaud Costinot & Dave Donaldson & Andrés Rodríguez-Clare, 2019. "The Elusive Pro-Competitive Effects of Trade," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 86(1), pages 46-80.
- Pinelopi Koujianou Goldberg & Rebecca Hellerstein, 2008. "A Structural Approach to Explaining Incomplete Exchange-Rate Pass-Through and Pricing-to-Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(2), pages 423-429, May.
- E. Glen Weyl & Michal Fabinger, 2013. "Pass-Through as an Economic Tool: Principles of Incidence under Imperfect Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 121(3), pages 528-583.
- Delina E. Agnosteva & James E. Anderson & Yoto V. Yotov, 2014.
"Intra-national Trade Costs: Measurement and Aggregation,"
NBER Working Papers
19872, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agnosteva, Delina E. & Anderson, James E. & Yotov, Yoto, 2014. "Intra‐national Trade Costs: Measurement and Aggregation," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2014-2, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Peter Neary & Monika Mrazova, 2013. "Not so demanding: Preference structure, firm behavior, and welfare," Economics Series Working Papers 691, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Supee Teravaninthorn & Gaël Raballand, 2009. "Transport Prices and Costs in Africa : A Review of the International Corridors," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6610, June.
More about this item
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F6 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INT-2015-08-19 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:21439. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.