Who's Getting Globalized? The Size and Implications of Intra-national Trade Costs
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Atkin, David & Donaldson, Dave, 2015. "Who’s Getting Globalized? The Size and Implications of Intra-national Trade Costs," CEPR Discussion Papers 10759, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
References listed on IDEAS
- Feenstra, Robert C., 1989.
"Symmetric pass-through of tariffs and exchange rates under imperfect competition: An empirical test,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(1-2), pages 25-45, August.
- Robert C. Feenstra, 1987. "Symmetric Pass-Through of Tariffs and Exchange Rates Under Imperfect Competition: An Empirical Test," NBER Working Papers 2453, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Evgeny Zhelobodko & Sergey Kokovin & Mathieu Parenti & Jacques‐François Thisse, 2012.
"Monopolistic Competition: Beyond the Constant Elasticity of Substitution,"
Econometric Society, vol. 80(6), pages 2765-2784, November.
- ZHELOBODKO, Evgeny & KOKOVIN, Sergey & Parenti, Mathieu & THISSE, Jacques-FranÃ§ois, 2012. "Monopolistic competition beyond the constant elasticity of substitution," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2488, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Evgeny Zhelobodko & Sergey Kokovin & Mathieu Parenti & Jacques Thisse, 2012. "Monopolistic competition: Beyond the constant elasticity of substitution," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/224564, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Fajgelbaum, Pablo & Redding, Stephen J., 2014.
"External Integration, Structural Transformation and Economic Development: Evidence from Argentina 1870-1914,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10026, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pablo Fajgelbaum & Stephen J. Redding, 2014. "External Integration, Structural Transformation and Economic Development: Evidence from Argentina 1870-1914," NBER Working Papers 20217, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- A. Kerem Co?ar & Pablo D. Fajgelbaum, 2016.
"Internal Geography, International Trade, and Regional Specialization,"
American Economic Journal: Microeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 24-56, February.
- A. Kerem Coşar & Pablo D. Fajgelbaum, 2013. "Internal Geography, International Trade, and Regional Specialization," NBER Working Papers 19697, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Costas Arkolakis & Arnaud Costinot & Dave Donaldson & Andrés Rodríguez-Clare, 2019. "The Elusive Pro-Competitive Effects of Trade," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 86(1), pages 46-80.
- Pinelopi Koujianou Goldberg & Rebecca Hellerstein, 2008. "A Structural Approach to Explaining Incomplete Exchange-Rate Pass-Through and Pricing-to-Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(2), pages 423-429, May.
- E. Glen Weyl & Michal Fabinger, 2013. "Pass-Through as an Economic Tool: Principles of Incidence under Imperfect Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 121(3), pages 528-583.
- Delina E. Agnosteva & James E. Anderson & Yoto V. Yotov, 2014.
"Intra-national Trade Costs: Measurement and Aggregation,"
NBER Working Papers
19872, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agnosteva, Delina E. & Anderson, James E. & Yotov, Yoto, 2014. "Intra‐national Trade Costs: Measurement and Aggregation," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2014-2, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Peter Neary & Monika Mrazova, 2013. "Not so demanding: Preference structure, firm behavior, and welfare," Economics Series Working Papers 691, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Supee Teravaninthorn & Gaël Raballand, 2009. "Transport Prices and Costs in Africa : A Review of the International Corridors," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6610.
More about this item
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F6 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INT-2015-08-19 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:21439. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .