Trade Costs and Intra-Industry Trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2004. "Trade Costs," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(3), pages 691-751, September.
- Egger, Hartmut & Egger, Peter & Greenaway, David, 2007. "Intra-industry trade with multinational firms," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(8), pages 1959-1984, November.
- Davis, Donald R, 1998.
"The Home Market, Trade, and Industrial Structure,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 88(5), pages 1264-1276, December.
- Donald R. Davis, 1997. "The Home Market, Trade and Industrial Structure," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1800, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Donald R. Davis, 1997. "The home market, trade, and industrial structure," Staff Reports 35, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Donald R. Davis, 1997. "The Home Market, Trade, and Industrial Structure," NBER Working Papers 6076, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davis, D.R., 1997. "The Home Market, Trade, and Industrial Structure," Papers 597, Harvard - Institute for International Development.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977.
"Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 297-308, June.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1987. "Imperfect competition and international trade: Evidence from fourteen industrial countries," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 62-81, March.
- David Hummels & Volodymyr Lugovskyy, 2006. "Are Matched Partner Trade Statistics a Usable Measure of Transportation Costs?," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(1), pages 69-86, February.
- Simon J. Evenett & Wolfgang Keller, 2002.
"On Theories Explaining the Success of the Gravity Equation,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(2), pages 281-316, April.
- Evenett, S. J. & Keller, W., 1994. "On Theories Explaining the Success of the Gravity Equation," Working papers 9713, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Simon J. Evenett & Wolfgang Keller, 1998. "On Theories Explaining the Success of the Gravity Equation," NBER Working Papers 6529, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simon J. Evenett & Wolfgang Keller, 1996. "On Theories Explaining the Success of the Gravity Equation," International Trade 9608001, EconWPA, revised 15 Jul 1998.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bergstrand, Jeffrey H. & Egger, Peter, 2013. "What determines BITs?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 107-122.
- Nuno Carlos LEITÃO & Marius-Razvan SURUGIU & Camelia SURUGIU, 2014. "Romanian intra-industry trade: a panel data approach," EuroEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 2(33), pages 7-18, November.
- repec:eee:jeeman:v:83:y:2017:i:c:p:50-67 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kwok Tong Soo, 2016. "Intra-industry trade: A Krugman–Ricardo Model and Data," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 83(330), pages 338-355, April.
- Marius Brülhart, 2009.
"An Account of Global Intra-industry Trade, 1962-2006,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(3), pages 401-459, March.
- Marius Brülhart, "undated". "An Account of Global Intra-industry Trade, 1962-2006," Discussion Papers 08/08, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Neil Foster & Robert Stehrer, 2011.
"Preferential trade agreements and the structure of international trade,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 147(3), pages 385-409, September.
- Neil Foster-McGregor & Robert Stehrer, 2010. "Preferential Trade Agreements and the Structure of International Trade," wiiw Working Papers 61, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Neil Foster & Robert Stehrer, 2011. "Preferential trade agreements and the structure of international trade," Post-Print hal-00678454, HAL.
- Kwok Tong Soo, 2013. "Intra-industry trade," Working Papers 33867578, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Marián Dinga & Vilma Dingová, 2011. "Currency Union and Investment Flows: Estimating the Euro Effect on FDI," Working Papers IES 2011/25, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2011.
- repec:jes:journl:y:2017:v:8:p:71-93 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roy, Jayjit, 2017.
"On the environmental consequences of intra-industry trade,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 50-67.
- Jayjit Roy, 2015. "On the Environmental Consequences of Intra-Industry Trade," Working Papers 15-01, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
More about this item
KeywordsIntra-industry trade; trade costs;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:142:y:2006:i:3:p:433-458. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.