EU-Asia Free Trade Areas? Economic and Policy Considerations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Michael G. Plummer, 2010. "EU-Asia Free Trade Areas? Economic and Policy Considerations," Trade Working Papers 23125, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Plummer, Michael G., 2010. "EU-Asia Free Trade Areas? Economic and Policy Considerations," ADBI Working Papers 255, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Michael G. Plummer, 2010. "EU-Asia Free Trade Areas? Economic and Policy Considerations," Governance Working Papers 23282, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael G Plummer & Ganeshan Wignaraja, 2007. "Integration Strategies for ASEAN: Alone, Together, or Together with Neighbors," Economics Study Area Working Papers 92, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic relationship; the European Union (EU) and Asia; Asian integration; EU-Asian trade agreements; CGE model; (partial-equilibrium approach; FTA;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:tradew:23282. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.