EU-Asia Free Trade Areas? Economic and Policy Considerations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Michael G. Plummer, 2010. "EU-Asia Free Trade Areas? Economic and Policy Considerations," Trade Working Papers 23125, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Michael G. Plummer, 2010. "EU-Asia Free Trade Areas? Economic and Policy Considerations," Trade Working Papers 23282, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Plummer, Michael G., 2010. "EU-Asia Free Trade Areas? Economic and Policy Considerations," ADBI Working Papers 255, Asian Development Bank Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael G Plummer & Ganeshan Wignaraja, 2007. "Integration Strategies for ASEAN: Alone, Together, or Together with Neighbors," Economics Study Area Working Papers 92, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic relationship; the European Union (EU) and Asia; Asian integration; EU-Asian trade agreements; CGE model; (partial-equilibrium approach; FTA;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:govern:23282. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .