The Free Trade Area Of The Asia- Pacific : A Constructive Approach To Multilateralizing Asian Regionalism
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- C. Fred Bergsten & Marcus Noland & Jeffrey J. Schott, 2011. "The Free Trade Area Of The Asia- Pacific : A Constructive Approach To Multilateralizing Asian Regionalism," Governance Working Papers 23200, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Bergsten, C. Fred & Noland, Marcus & Schott, Jeffrey J., 2011. "The Free Trade Area Of The Asia-Pacific: A Constructive Approach To Multilateralizing Asian Regionalism," ADBI Working Papers 336, Asian Development Bank Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- C. Fred Bergsten & Bates Gill & Nicholas R. Lardy, 2006. "China: The Balance Sheet What the World Needs to Know Now about the Emerging Superpower," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa04648.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Shang-Jin Wei, 2007. "Assessing China's exchange rate regime," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 22, pages 575-627, July.
- Manchin, Miriam & Pelkmans-Balaoing, Annette O., 2008.
"Clothes without an Emperor: Analysis of the preferential tariffs in ASEAN,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 213-223, June.
- Miriam Manchin & Annette O. Pelkmans-Balaoing, 2007. "Clothes without an Emperor: Analysis of the Preferential Tariffs in ASEAN," Development Working Papers 223, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Mary E. Burfisher & Sherman Robinson & Karen Thierfelder, 2001. "The Impact of NAFTA on the United States," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(1), pages 125-144, Winter.
- C. Fred Bergsten, 2005. "The United States and the World Economy: Foreign Economic Policy for the Next Decade," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 3802.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Perez-Restrepo, Camilo & Roldan-Perez, Adriana, 2016. "Is the Pacific Alliance a Potential Pathway to the Free Trade Area of the Asia-Pacific?," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2014-2015 Vol. 41-42 , Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- repec:eaa:aeinde:v:17:y:2017:i:2_10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grochowska, Renata & Kosior, Katarzyna, 2013. "Agricultural policies in the context of regional and global food security concerns – the case of the Asian region," Problems of World Agriculture / Problemy Rolnictwa Åšwiatowego, WydziaÅ‚ Nauk Ekonomicznych, Uniwersytet Warszawski, vol. 13(28).
More about this item
KeywordsRegional Economic Integration; free trade area; the Asia-Pacific; Asian regionalism; APEC;
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-14 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:tradew:23200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.