China: The Balance Sheet What the World Needs to Know Now about the Emerging Superpower
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2011. "From Financial Crash to Debt Crisis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(5), pages 1676-1706, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- C. Fred Bergsten & Marcus Noland & Jeffrey J. Schott, 2011.
"The Free Trade Area Of The Asia- Pacific : A Constructive Approach To Multilateralizing Asian Regionalism,"
Trade Working Papers
23200, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- C. Fred Bergsten & Marcus Noland & Jeffrey J. Schott, 2011. "The Free Trade Area Of The Asia- Pacific : A Constructive Approach To Multilateralizing Asian Regionalism," Governance Working Papers 23200, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Bergsten, C. Fred & Noland, Marcus & Schott, Jeffrey J., 2011. "The Free Trade Area Of The Asia-Pacific: A Constructive Approach To Multilateralizing Asian Regionalism," ADBI Working Papers 336, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- GonzÃ¡lez, Cristina & Zhang, Xinpei, 2014. "THE RISE OF THINK TANKS IN CHINA AND THE UNITED STATES: Their Interactions with Universities," University of California at Berkeley, Center for Studies in Higher Education qt0vd0j68d, Center for Studies in Higher Education, UC Berkeley.
- Hillebrand Evan E & Lewer Joshua J. & Zagardo Janice Turtora, 2011. "Backtracking from Globalization," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 10(4), pages 1-19, January.
- L. Alan Winters & Shahid Yusuf, 2007. "Dancing with the Giants: China, India, and the Global Economy," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6632.
- Justin Yifu Lin & Yan Wang, 2012.
"China'S Integration With The World: Development As A Process Of Learning And Industrial Upgrading,"
China Economic Policy Review (CEPR),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 1(01), pages 1-33.
- Yifu, Justin & Wang, Yan, 2009. "China's Integration with the World: Development as a Process of Learning and Industrial Upgrading," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4799, The World Bank.
- Wim Suyker & Henri de Groot, 2006. "China and the Dutch economy," CPB Document 127, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Kuntić Dario, 2015. "The Ominous Triangle: China-Taiwanthe United States relationship," Croatian International Relations Review, De Gruyter Open, vol. 21(72), pages 239-280, February.
- Zhou, Yun, 2010. "Why is China going nuclear?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3755-3762, July.
- Sargent, John & Matthews, Linda, 2009. "China versus Mexico in the Global EPZ Industry: Maquiladoras, FDI Quality, and Plant Mortality," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 1069-1082, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:ppress:pa04648. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .