The United States and the World Economy: Foreign Economic Policy for the Next Decade
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baas, Timo & Belke, Ansgar, 2014.
"Labor Market Reforms and Current Account Imbalances - Beggar-thy-Neighbor Policies in a Currency Union?,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
505, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Ansgar Belke & Timo Baas, 2014. "Labor Market Reforms and Current Account Imbalances – Beggar-thy-neighbor Policies in a Currency Union?," ROME Working Papers 201407, ROME Network.
- Baas, Timo & Belke, Ansgar, 2014. "Labour Market Reforms and Current Account Imbalances: Beggar-thy-neighbour policies in a currency union?," CEPS Papers 9621, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Baas, Timo & Belke, Ansgar H., 2014. "Labor Market Reforms and Current Account Imbalances: Beggar-Thy-Neighbor Policies in a Currency Union?," IZA Discussion Papers 8453, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Timo Baas & Ansgar Belke, 2015. "Labor market reforms and current account imbalances - beggar-thy-neighbor policies in a currency union?," EcoMod2015 8484, EcoMod.
- Fleck, Robert K. & Kilby, Christopher, 2010.
"Changing aid regimes? U.S. foreign aid from the Cold War to the War on Terror,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 185-197, March.
- Robert K. Fleck & Christopher Kilby, 2009. "Changing Aid Regimes? U.S. Foreign Aid from the Cold War to the War on Terror," Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series 1, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics.
- Bergsten, C. Fred & Noland, Marcus & Schott, Jeffrey J., 2011.
"The Free Trade Area Of The Asia-Pacific: A Constructive Approach To Multilateralizing Asian Regionalism,"
ADBI Working Papers
336, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- C. Fred Bergsten & Marcus Noland & Jeffrey J. Schott, 2011. "The Free Trade Area Of The Asia- Pacific : A Constructive Approach To Multilateralizing Asian Regionalism," Governance Working Papers 23200, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- C. Fred Bergsten & Marcus Noland & Jeffrey J. Schott, 2011. "The Free Trade Area Of The Asia- Pacific : A Constructive Approach To Multilateralizing Asian Regionalism," Trade Working Papers 23200, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Martín Redrado & Jorge Carrera & Diego Bastourre & Javier Ibarlucia (ed.), 2006. "The Economic Policy of Foreign Reserve Accumulation: New International Evidence," BCRA Paper Series, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, number 02, December.
- Simon J. Evenett & Michael Meier, 2008.
"An Interim Assessment of the US Trade Policy of 'Competitive Liberalization',"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(1), pages 31-66, January.
- Simon J. Evenett & Michael Meier, 2007. "An Interim Assessment of the U.S. Trade Policy of “Competitive Liberalization”," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007 2007-18, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:ppress:3802. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.