Citations for "Inequality And Growth In The United States: Evidence From A New State-Level Panel Of Income Inequality Measures"
by Mark W. Frank
- Benjamin B. Lockwood & Matthew Weinzierl, 2012.
"De Gustibus non est Taxandum: Heterogeneity in Preferences and Optimal Redistribution,"
Harvard Business School Working Papers
12-063, Harvard Business School, revised Sep 2014.
- Benjamin B. Lockwood & Matthew C. Weinzierl, 2012. "De Gustibus non est Taxandum: Heterogeneity in Preferences and Optimal Redistribution," NBER Working Papers 17784, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bandyopadhyay, Debasis & Tang, Xueli, 2011. "Understanding the economic dynamics behind growth-inequality relationships," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 14-32, March.
- Jeffrey P. Thompson & Timothy M. Smeeding, 2013. "Inequality and poverty in the United States: the aftermath of the Great Recession," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-51, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Aghion, Philippe & Akcigit, Ufuk & Bergeaud, Antonin & Blundell, Richard William & Hemous, David, 2015.
"Innovation and Top Income Inequality,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10659, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- P. Aghion & U. Akcigit & A. Bergeaud & R. Blundell & D. Hémous, 2015. "Innovation and Top Income Inequality," Working papers 557, Banque de France.
- Philippe Aghion & Ufuk Akcigit & Antonin Bergeaud & Richard Blundell & David Hémous, 2015. "Innovation and Top Income Inequality," NBER Working Papers 21247, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Ur Rehman, Ijaz & Ahmad Mahdzan, Nurul Shahnaz, 2013.
"Linkages between Income Inequality, International Remittances and Economic Growth in Pakistan,"
45577, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Mar 2013.
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Ijaz Rehman & Nurul Mahdzan, 2014. "Linkages between income inequality, international remittances and economic growth in Pakistan," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 1511-1535, May.
- Huang, Ho-Chuan (River) & Fang, WenShwo & Miller, Stephen M. & Yeh, Chih-Chuan, 2015.
"The effect of growth volatility on income inequality,"
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 212-222.
- Ho-Chuan (River) Huang & WenShwo Fang & Stephen M. Miller, 2012. "The Effect of Growth Volatility on Income Inequality," Working Papers 1203, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Ho-Chuan Huang & WenShwo Fang & Stephen M. Miller, 2012. "The Effect of Growth Volatility on Income Inequality," Working papers 2012-09, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Colleen Carey & Stephen H. Shore, 2013. "From the Peaks to the Valleys: Cross-State Evidence on Income Volatility over the Business Cycle," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 95(2), pages 549-562, May.
- Fuad Hasanov & Oded Izraeli, 2011. "Income Inequality, Economic Growth, And The Distribution Of Income Gains: Evidence From The U.S. States," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(3), pages 518-539, 08.
- Dierk Herzer & Sebastian Vollmer, 2012. "Inequality and growth: evidence from panel cointegration," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 489-503, December.
- Jeffrey Thompson, 2010. "Prioritizing Approaches to Economic Development in New England: Skills, Infrastructure, and Tax Incentives," Published Studies priorities_september7_per, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Bertocchi, Graziella & Dimico, Arcangelo, 2011.
"The Evolution of the Racial Gap in Education and the Legacy of Slavery,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8711, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Graziella Bertocchi & Arcangelo Dimico, 2011. "The Evolution of the Racial Gap in Education and the Legacy of Slavery," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 075, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Graziella Bertocchi & Arcangelo Dimico, 2011. "The Evolution of the Racial Gap in Education and the Legacy of Slavery," Department of Economics 0672, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Bertocchi, Graziella & Dimico, Arcangelo, 2011. "The Evolution of the Racial Gap in Education and the Legacy of Slavery," IZA Discussion Papers 6192, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Benjamin, Dwayne & Brandt, Loren & Giles, John, 2010.
"Did higher inequality impede growth in rural China ?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5483, The World Bank.
- Dwayne Benjamin & Loren Brandt & John Giles, 2011. "Did Higher Inequality Impede Growth in Rural China?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(557), pages 1281-1309, December.
- Cristiano Perugini & Gaetano Martino, 2008.
"Income Inequality Within European Regions: Determinants And Effects On Growth,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 54(3), pages 373-406, 09.
- Gaetano Martino & Cristiano Perugini, 2008. "Income inequality within European regions: determinants and effects on growth," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 52/2008, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Bebonchu Atems & Jason Jones, 2015. "Income inequality and economic growth: a panel VAR approach," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 1541-1561, June.
- Dong‐Hyeon Kim & Ho‐Chuan Huang & Shu‐Chin Lin, 2011. "Kuznets Hypothesis In A Panel Of States," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 29(2), pages 250-260, 04.
- Zhang, W.-B., 2014. "Ethnic Human Capital Externalities and Inequality in a General Equilibrium Growth Model," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 21(1), pages 33-54.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2014. "A Study of the Role of Government in Income and Wealth Distribution by Integrating the Walrasian General Equilibrium and Neoclassical Growth Theories," Interdisciplinary Description of Complex Systems - scientific journal, Croatian Interdisciplinary Society Provider Homepage: http://indecs.eu, vol. 12(1), pages 28-45.
- Ho, Tsung-wu, 2015. "Income inequality may not converge after all: Testing panel unit roots in the presence of cross-section cointegration," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 68-79.
- Bertocchi, Graziella & Dimico, Arcangelo, 2012. "The racial gap in education and the legacy of slavery," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 581-595.
- Mark Frank, 2009. "Income Inequality, Human Capital, and Income Growth: Evidence from a State-Level VAR Analysis," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 37(2), pages 173-185, June.
- João Sousa Andrade & Adelaide Duarte & Marta Simões, 2011. "Inequality and Growth in Portugal: a time series analysis," GEMF Working Papers 2011-11, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Dincer, Oguzhan C., 2011. "Trust and schooling in the United States," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 1097-1102, October.
- James E. Alt & David Dreyer Lassen, 2008. "Inequality and Corruption: Evidence from US States," EPRU Working Paper Series 08-02, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Chintrakarn, Pandej & Herzer, Dierk, 2012. "More inequality, more crime? A panel cointegration analysis for the United States," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 389-391.
- ZHANG Wei-Bin, 2013. "Time, Income And Wealth Distribution Among Heterogeneous Households In A Two-Sector Model With Sector-Specific Externalities: A Synthesis Of The Arrow-Debreu Equilibrium Theory And Solow-Uzawa Growth ," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 8(3), pages 103-124, Decembre.
- Risso, W. Adrián & Punzo, Lionello F. & Carrera, Edgar J. Sánchez, 2013. "Economic growth and income distribution in Mexico: A cointegration exercise," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 708-714.
- Oguzhan C. Dincer & Burak Gunalp, 2012. "Corruption And Income Inequality In The United States," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 30(2), pages 283-292, 04.
- Jalil, Abdul, 2012. "Modeling income inequality and openness in the framework of Kuznets curve: New evidence from China," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 309-315.
- Kim, Dong-Hyeon & Lin, Shu-Chin & Suen, Yu-Bo, 2010. "Dynamic effects of trade openness on financial development," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 254-261, January.