Citations for "Inequality And Growth In The United States: Evidence From A New State-Level Panel Of Income Inequality Measures"
by Mark W. Frank
- Goel, Rajeev K. & Payne, James E. & Saunoris, James W., 2016. "Spillovers from the beer market to U.S. cigarette demand," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 292-297.
- Bertocchi, Graziella & Dimico, Arcangelo, 2011.
"The Evolution of the Racial Gap in Education and the Legacy of Slavery,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6192, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Graziella Bertocchi & Arcangelo Dimico, 2011. "The Evolution of the Racial Gap in Education and the Legacy of Slavery," Department of Economics 0672, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Graziella Bertocchi & Arcangelo Dimico, 2011. "The Evolution of the Racial Gap in Education and the Legacy of Slavery," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 075, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Bertocchi, Graziella & Dimico, Arcangelo, 2011. "The Evolution of the Racial Gap in Education and the Legacy of Slavery," CEPR Discussion Papers 8711, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- ZHANG Wei-Bin, 2013. "Time, Income And Wealth Distribution Among Heterogeneous Households In A Two-Sector Model With Sector-Specific Externalities: A Synthesis Of The Arrow-Debreu Equilibrium Theory And Solow-Uzawa Growth ," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 8(3), pages 103-124, Decembre.
- Cristiano Perugini & Gaetano Martino, 2008.
"Income Inequality Within European Regions: Determinants And Effects On Growth,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 54(3), pages 373-406, 09.
- Gaetano Martino & Cristiano Perugini, 2008. "Income inequality within European regions: determinants and effects on growth," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 52/2008, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Mauro Costantini & Iris Meco & Antonio Paradiso, 2016. "Common trends in the US state-level crime.What do panel data say?," Working Papers 2016:14, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Bandyopadhyay, Debasis & Tang, Xueli, 2011. "Understanding the economic dynamics behind growth-inequality relationships," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 14-32, March.
- Ufuk Akcigit & Richard Blundell & David Hemous & Antonin Bergeaud & Philippe Aghion, 2015.
"Innovation and Top Income Inequality,"
2015 Meeting Papers
1115, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Philippe Aghion & Ufuk Akcigit & Antonin Bergeaud & Richard Blundell & David Hémous, 2015. "Innovation and Top Income Inequality," NBER Working Papers 21247, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aghion, Philippe & Akcigit, Ufuk & Bergeaud, Antonin & Blundell, Richard William & Hémous, David, 2015. "Innovation and Top Income Inequality," CEPR Discussion Papers 10659, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- P. Aghion & U. Akcigit & A. Bergeaud & R. Blundell & D. Hémous, 2015. "Innovation and Top Income Inequality," Working papers 557, Banque de France.
- Dong‐Hyeon Kim & Ho‐Chuan Huang & Shu‐Chin Lin, 2011. "Kuznets Hypothesis In A Panel Of States," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 29(2), pages 250-260, 04.
- Dincer, Oguzhan C., 2011. "Trust and schooling in the United States," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 1097-1102, October.
- Ho-Chuan (River) Huang & WenShwo Fang & Stephen M. Miller, 2012.
"The Effect of Growth Volatility on Income Inequality,"
1203, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Huang, Ho-Chuan (River) & Fang, WenShwo & Miller, Stephen M. & Yeh, Chih-Chuan, 2015. "The effect of growth volatility on income inequality," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 212-222.
- Ho-Chuan Huang & WenShwo Fang & Stephen M. Miller, 2012. "The Effect of Growth Volatility on Income Inequality," Working papers 2012-09, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Alice Chen & Emily Oster & Heidi Williams, 2016. "Why Is Infant Mortality Higher in the United States Than in Europe?," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 8(2), pages 89-124, May.
- Ho, Tsung-wu, 2015. "Income inequality may not converge after all: Testing panel unit roots in the presence of cross-section cointegration," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 68-79.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Ur Rehman, Ijaz & Ahmad Mahdzan, Nurul Shahnaz, 2013.
"Linkages between Income Inequality, International Remittances and Economic Growth in Pakistan,"
45577, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Mar 2013.
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Ijaz Rehman & Nurul Mahdzan, 2014. "Linkages between income inequality, international remittances and economic growth in Pakistan," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 1511-1535, May.
- Munasib, Abdul & Jordan, Jeffrey L. & Mathur, Aparna & Roy, Devesh, 2015. "Do Right to Work Laws Worsen Income Inequality? Evidence from the Last Five Decades," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205341, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Jeffrey P. Thompson & Timothy Smeeding, 2013. "Inequality and poverty in the United States: the aftermath of the Great Recession," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-51, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- James E. Alt & David Dreyer Lassen, 2008. "Inequality and Corruption: Evidence from US States," EPRU Working Paper Series 08-02, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Bebonchu Atems & Jason Jones, 2015. "Income inequality and economic growth: a panel VAR approach," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 1541-1561, June.
- Benjamin B. Lockwood & Matthew C. Weinzierl, 2012.
"De Gustibus non est Taxandum: Heterogeneity in Preferences and Optimal Redistribution,"
NBER Working Papers
17784, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benjamin B. Lockwood & Matthew Weinzierl, 2012. "De Gustibus non est Taxandum: Heterogeneity in Preferences and Optimal Redistribution," Harvard Business School Working Papers 12-063, Harvard Business School, revised Sep 2014.
- Mejía, Daniel & Restrepo, Pascual, 2016.
"Crime and conspicuous consumption,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 1-14.
- Risso, W. Adrián & Punzo, Lionello F. & Carrera, Edgar J. Sánchez, 2013. "Economic growth and income distribution in Mexico: A cointegration exercise," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 708-714.
- Bertocchi, Graziella & Dimico, Arcangelo, 2012. "The racial gap in education and the legacy of slavery," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 581-595.
- Rey, Sergio, 2015. "Bells in Space: The Spatial Dynamics of US Interpersonal and Interregional Income Inequality," MPRA Paper 69482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dwayne Benjamin & Loren Brandt & John Giles, 2011.
"Did Higher Inequality Impede Growth in Rural China?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(557), pages 1281-1309, December.
- Benjamin, Dwayne & Brandt, Loren & Giles, John, 2010. "Did higher inequality impede growth in rural China ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5483, The World Bank.
- Nora Lustig & Daniel Teles, 2016.
"Inequality Convergence: How Sensitive are Results to the Choice of Data?,"
1613, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Nora Lustig & Daniel Teles, 2016. "Inequality convergence: How sensitive are results to the choice of data?," Working Papers 412, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Jeffrey Thompson, 2010. "Prioritizing Approaches to Economic Development in New England: Skills, Infrastructure, and Tax Incentives," Published Studies priorities_september7_per, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Oguzhan C. Dincer & Burak Gunalp, 2012. "Corruption And Income Inequality In The United States," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 30(2), pages 283-292, 04.
- Borissov, Kirill & Bosi, Stefano & Ha-Huy, Thai & Modesto, Leonor, 2016. "Inequality and Growth: The Role of Human Capital with Heterogeneous Skills," IZA Discussion Papers 10090, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jalil, Abdul, 2012. "Modeling income inequality and openness in the framework of Kuznets curve: New evidence from China," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 309-315.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2014. "A Study of the Role of Government in Income and Wealth Distribution by Integrating the Walrasian General Equilibrium and Neoclassical Growth Theories," Interdisciplinary Description of Complex Systems - scientific journal, Croatian Interdisciplinary Society Provider Homepage: http://indecs.eu, vol. 12(1), pages 28-45.
- Kim, Dong-Hyeon & Lin, Shu-Chin & Suen, Yu-Bo, 2010. "Dynamic effects of trade openness on financial development," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 254-261, January.
- Chintrakarn, Pandej & Herzer, Dierk, 2012. "More inequality, more crime? A panel cointegration analysis for the United States," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 389-391.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2017. "How Do the Richest 1% Owns 50% of Wealth in a Small-Open Growth Model with Endogenous Wealth and Human Capital," Academicus International Scientific Journal, Entrepreneurship Training Center Albania, issue 15, pages 58-79, January.
- João Sousa Andrade & Adelaide Duarte & Marta Simões, 2011. "Inequality and Growth in Portugal: a time series analysis," GEMF Working Papers 2011-11, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Ghislain N. Gueye & Hyeongwoo Kim & Gilad Sorek, 2015.
"Pitfalls in Testing for Cointegration between Inequality and the Real Income,"
Auburn Economics Working Paper Series
auwp2015-15, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Ghislain N. Gueye & Hyeongwoo Kim & Gilad Sorek, 2016. "Pitfalls in Testing for Cointegration between Inequality and the Real Income," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2016-07, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Zhang, W.-B., 2014. "Ethnic Human Capital Externalities and Inequality in a General Equilibrium Growth Model," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 21(1), pages 33-54.
- Dierk Herzer & Sebastian Vollmer, 2012. "Inequality and growth: evidence from panel cointegration," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 10(4), pages 489-503, December.
- Fuad Hasanov & Oded Izraeli, 2011. "Income Inequality, Economic Growth, And The Distribution Of Income Gains: Evidence From The U.S. States," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(3), pages 518-539, 08.
- Mark Frank, 2009. "Income Inequality, Human Capital, and Income Growth: Evidence from a State-Level VAR Analysis," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 37(2), pages 173-185, June.
- Li, Tingting & Lai, Jennifer T. & Wang, Yong & Zhao, Dingtao, 2016. "Long-run relationship between inequality and growth in post-reform China: New evidence from dynamic panel model," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 238-252.
- Colleen Carey & Stephen H. Shore, 2013. "From the Peaks to the Valleys: Cross-State Evidence on Income Volatility over the Business Cycle," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 95(2), pages 549-562, May.