|608 262 6723|
- Chih Ming Tan & Louise C. Keely, 2004.
"Understanding preferences for income redistribution,"
Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings
611, Econometric Society.
- Keely, Louise C. & Tan, Chih Ming, 2008. "Understanding preferences for income redistribution," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(5-6), pages 944-961, June.
- Louise C. Keely & Chih Ming Tan, 2005. "Understanding Preferences For Income Redestribution," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0511, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Keely,L.C., 2002. "Exchanging good ideas," Working papers 14, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- David,P.A. & Keely,L.C., 2002.
"The economics of scientific research coalitions : collaborative network formation in the presence of multiple funding agencies,"
11, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Paul A. David & Louise C. Keely, 2005. "The Economics of Scientific Research Coalitions: Collaborative Network Formation in the Presence of Multiple Funding Agencies," Public Economics 0502004, EconWPA.
- Keely,L.C., 2002. "Pursuing problems in growth," Working papers 12, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Keely,L.C., 2000. "Using patents in growth models," Working papers 30, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Keely, Louise & Quah, Danny, 1998. "Technology in Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 1901, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paul David & Louise Keely, 2003. "The endogenous formation of scientific research coalitions," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 93-116.
- Keely, Louise, 2003. "Comment on: People's opium? Religion and economic attitudes," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 283-287, January.
- Keely, Louise C, 2002. "Pursuing Problems in Growth," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 283-308, September.
- NEP-DEV: Development (2) 2002-12-31 2002-12-31. Author is listed
- NEP-TID: Technology & Industrial Dynamics (2) 2002-12-31 2002-12-31. Author is listed
- NEP-CFN: Corporate Finance (1) 2002-12-31. Author is listed
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (1) 2002-12-31. Author is listed
- NEP-ENT: Entrepreneurship (1) 2003-01-12. Author is listed
Most cited item
- Chih Ming Tan & Louise C. Keely, 2004. "Understanding preferences for income redistribution," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 611, Econometric Society.
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
Access and download statistics for all items
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Louise Keely should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.