Innovation as an Emerging System Property: An Agent Based Simulation Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Claudine Gay & William Latham & Christian Le Bas, 2008. "Collective Knowledge, Prolific Inventors And The Value Of Inventions: An Empirical Study Of French, German And British Patents In The Us, 1975-1999," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1-2), pages 5-22.
- R. Cowan & N. Jonard & J.-B. Zimmermann, 2006. "Evolving networks of inventors," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 155-174, April.
- Paul David & Louise Keely, 2003. "The endogenous formation of scientific research coalitions," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 93-116.
- Aghion, Philippe & David, Paul A. & Foray, Dominique, 2009.
"Science, technology and innovation for economic growth: Linking policy research and practice in 'STIG Systems',"
Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 681-693, May.
- David, Paul & Aghion, Philippe, 2008. "Science, Technology and Innovation for Economic Growth: Linking Policy Research and Practice in "STIG Systems"," MPRA Paper 12096, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas Pyka & Claudia Werker, 2009. "The Methodology of Simulation Models: Chances and Risks," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 12(4), pages 1-1.
- Fleming, Lee & Sorenson, Olav, 2001. "Technology as a complex adaptive system: evidence from patent data," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1019-1039, August.
- Cristiano Antonelli & Giuseppe Scellato, 2011.
"Out-of-equilibrium profit and innovation,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(5), pages 405-421.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Scellato, Giuseppe, 2008. "Out of Equilibrium Profit and Innovation," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200804, University of Turin.
- Cristiano Antonelli & Giuseppe Scellato, 2009. "Out of Equilibrium Profit and Innovation," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000071, David K. Levine.
- Cristiano Antonelli & Pier Paolo Patrucco & Francesco Quatraro, 2011.
"Productivity Growth and Pecuniary Knowledge Externalities: An Empirical Analysis of Agglomeration Economies in European Regions,"
Clark University, vol. 87(1), pages 23-50, January.
- Cristiano Antonelli & Pier Paolo Patrucco & Francesco Quatraro, 2011. "Productivity Growth and Pecuniary Knowledge Externalities: An Empirical Analysis of Agglomeration Economies in European Regions," Post-Print halshs-00727606, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kwon, Seokbeom & Motohashi, Kazuyuki, 2017. "How institutional arrangements in the National Innovation System affect industrial competitiveness: A study of Japan and the U.S. with multiagent simulation," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 221-235.
- KWON Seokbeom & MOTOHASHI Kazuyuki, 2015. "How Institutional Arrangements in the National Innovation System Affect Industrial Competitiveness: A study of Japan and the United States with multiagent simulation," Discussion papers 15065, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Bottai, carlo & Iori, Martina, 2015. "Knowledge Clusters and Multidimensional Proximity: An Agent-Based Simulation," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201528, University of Turin.
- Francesco Crespi, 2016. "Policy complexity and the green transformation of the economies as an emergent system property," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 18(2), pages 143-157, April.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2013. "The Economic Complexity of Innovation as a Creative Response," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201326, University of Turin.
- Félix-Fernando Muñoz & María-Isabel Encinar, 2014. "Intentionality and the emergence of complexity: an analytical approach," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 317-334, April.
- Cristiano Antonelli, 2011. "The Economic Complexity of Technological Change: Knowledge Interaction and Path Dependence," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economic Complexity of Technological Change, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsComplex System Dynamics; Innovation; Emergent Property; Technological Knowledge; Intellectual Property Rights; Knowledge Dissemination;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jas:jasssj:2009-55-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.