The Methodology of Simulation Models: Chances and Risks
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ð†llyusha S., 2015. "Modeling Ukraine's technological approaching to the developed countries," Economy and Forecasting, Valeriy Heyets, issue 3, pages 104-122.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Andrea Roventini, 2017.
"Macroeconomic Policy in DSGE and Agent-Based Models Redux: New Developments and Challenges Ahead,"
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation,
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 20(1), pages 1-1.
- G. Fagiolo & A. Roventini, 2016. "Macroeconomic policy in DGSE and agent based models redux : new developments and challenges ahead," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2016-11, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Andrea Roventini, 2016. "Macroeconomic Policy in DSGE and Agent-Based Models Redux: New Developments and Challenges Ahead," LEM Papers Series 2016/17, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Andrea Roventini, 2016. "Macroeconomic Policy in DGSE and Agent-Based Models Redux: New Developments and Challenges Ahead," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/dcditnq6282, Sciences Po.
- Concetta Sorropago, 2012. "Incentive Design and Manager Performances: an ABM Approach," Working papers 008, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Flaminio Squazzoni, 2010. "The impact of agent-based models in the social sciences after 15 years of incursions," History of Economic Ideas, Fabrizio Serra Editore, Pisa - Roma, vol. 18(2), pages 197-234.
- repec:tur:wpapnw:8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cristiano Antonelli & Gianluigi Ferraris, 2011. "Innovation as an Emerging System Property: An Agent Based Simulation Model," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 14(2), pages 1-1.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jas:jasssj:2009-73-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.