The Impact of Face-to-face and Frequent Interactions on Innovation: Evidence from Upstream-Downstream Relations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marcus Berliant & Masahisa Fujita, 2008.
"Knowledge Creation As A Square Dance On The Hilbert Cube,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 49(4), pages 1251-1295, November.
- Marcus Berliant & Masahisa Fujita, 2004. "Knowledge Creation as a Square Dance on the Hilbert Cube," Game Theory and Information 0401004, EconWPA, revised 17 Apr 2005.
- Berliant, Marcus & Fujita, Masahisa, 2007. "Knowledge creation as a square dance on the Hilbert cube," MPRA Paper 2884, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berliant, Marcus & Fujita, Masahisa, 2004. "Knowledge Creation as a Square Dance on the Hilbert Cube," IDE Discussion Papers 14, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Masahisa Fujita & Marcus Berliant, 2004. "Knowledge Creation as a Square Dance on the Hilbert Cube," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 204, Econometric Society.
- Marcus Berliant & Masahisa Fujita, 2004. "Knowledge Creation as a Square Dance on the Hilbert Cube," KIER Working Papers 580, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Marcus Berliant & Masahisa Fujita, 2005. "Knowledge Creation as a Square Dance on the Hilbert Cube," Game Theory and Information 0506006, EconWPA, revised 26 Sep 2005.
- Marcus Berliant & Masahisa Fujita, 2009.
"Dynamics of knowledge creation and transfer: The two person case,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 5(2), pages 155-179.
- Berliant, Marcus & Fujita, Masahisa, 2007. "Dynamics of knowledge creation and transfer: The two person case," MPRA Paper 4973, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tomohiro Machikita & Yasushi Ueki, 2011.
"Innovation in Linked and Non-linked Firms: Effects of Variety of Linkages in East Asia,"
Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies),
Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 3(1), pages 77-102, April.
- Tomohiro MACHIKITA & Yasushi UEKI, 2010. "Innovation in Linked and Non-linked Firms: Effects of Variety of Linkages in East Asia," Working Papers DP-2010-03, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Rasiah, Rajah, 1994. "Flexible Production Systems and Local Machine-Tool Subcontracting: Electronics Components Transnationals in Malaysia," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(3), pages 279-298, June.
- Glaeser, Edward L & Hedi D. Kallal & Jose A. Scheinkman & Andrei Shleifer, 1992.
"Growth in Cities,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(6), pages 1126-1152, December.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Hedi D. Kallal & Jose A. Scheinkman & Andrei Shleifer, 1991. "Growth in Cities," NBER Working Papers 3787, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glaeser, Edward Ludwig & Kallal, Hedi D. & Scheinkman, Jose A. & Shleifer, Andrei, 1992. "Growth in Cities," Scholarly Articles 3451309, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Vega-Jurado, Jaider & Gutiérrez-Gracia, Antonio & Fernández-de-Lucio, Ignacio & Manjarrés-Henriquez, Liney, 2008. "The effect of external and internal factors on firms' product innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 616-632, May.
- Keely, Louise C., 2003. "Exchanging good ideas," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 192-213, August.
- Blalock, Garrick & Gertler, Paul J., 2008. "Welfare gains from Foreign Direct Investment through technology transfer to local suppliers," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 402-421, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masatsugu Tsuji & Syoichi Miyahara, 2011. "Agglomeration and Local Innovation Networks in Japanese SMEs: Analysis of the Information Linkage," Chapters,in: Industrial Clusters, Upgrading and Innovation in East Asia, chapter 11 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Akifumi Kuchiki & Masatsugu Tsuji (ed.), 2011. "Industrial Clusters, Upgrading and Innovation in East Asia," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14504.
More about this item
Keywords- exchanges of engineer; innovation; insider econometrics; just-in-time; status quo;
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:umk:journl:v:3:y:2011:i:3:p:519-548. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Teoh Wern Jun). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feaummy.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.