Technology in Growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nahuis, Richard & Smulders, Sjak, 2002.
"The Skill Premium, Technological Change and Appropriability,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 137-156, June.
- Nahuis, R. & Smulders, J.A., 2000. "The Skill Premium, Technological Change and Appropriability," Discussion Paper 2000-56, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Nahuis, R. & Smulders, J.A., 2002. "The skill premium, technological change and appropriability," Other publications TiSEM 7970ce9d-477a-426e-9ba6-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- De Loo, Ivo & Soete, Luc, 1999. "The Impact of Technology on Economic Growth: Some New Ideas and Empirical Considerations," Research Memorandum 017, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- repec:mul:je8794:doi:10.1429/27918:y:2008:i:2:p:235 is not listed on IDEAS
- Everaert, Gerdie & Heylen, Freddy, 2001. "Public capital and productivity growth: evidence for Belgium, 1953-1996," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 97-116, January.
- Quah, D., 1999. "The Weightless Economy in Economic Development," Research Paper 155, World Institute for Development Economics Research.
- Alberto Bucci, 2005.
"Product Market Competition, R&D Effort and Economic Growth,"
UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics
unimi-1011, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
- Alberto Bucci, 2006. "Product Market Competition, R&D Effort and Economic Growth," DEGIT Conference Papers c011_037, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Danny Quah, 1999. "The Weightless Economy in Economic Development," CEP Discussion Papers dp0417, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Lindsay N. Amiel & Steven Deller & Judith I. Stallman, 2012. "Economic Growth and Tax and Expenditure Limitations," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 42(3), pages 185-206, Winter.
- Deller, Steven, 2014. "Does Mining Influence Rural Economic Growth?," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 44(1).
- Alberto Bucci, 2008. "Competition and R&D investment in human capital-driven growth," Politica economica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 235-265.
- Quah, Danny, 1999. "The weightless economy in economic development," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2291, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alberto BUCCI, 2002. "Market Power, Human Capital and Growth," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2002012, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
More about this item
KeywordsEndogenous Growth; ideas; Innovation; intellectual property rights; knowledge; Patents; R&D; Spillover;
- D90 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - General
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1901. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .