Well-being and Affluence in the Presence of a Veblen Good
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Varvarigos, Dimitrios, 2011. "Non-monotonic welfare dynamics in a growing economy," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 303-312, June.
- Mukesh Eswaran & Bharat Ramaswami & Wilima Wadhwa, 2013.
"Status, Caste, and the Time Allocation of Women in Rural India,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 61(2), pages 311-333.
- Mukesh Eswaran & Bharat Ramaswami & Wilima Wadhwa, 2011. "Status, caste, and the time allocation of women in rural India," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 11-12, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Michael D. Carr & Arjun Jayadev, 2015. "Relative Income and Indebtedness: Evidence from Panel Data," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 61(4), pages 759-772, December.
- Michael D. Carr & Arjun Jayadev, 2013. "Relative Income and Indebtedness: Evidence from Panel Data," Working Papers 2013_02, University of Massachusetts Boston, Economics Department.
- Eaton, B. Curtis & Matheson, Jesse A., 2013. "Resource allocation, affluence and deadweight loss when relative consumption matters," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 159-178.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:119:y:2009:i:539:p:1088-1104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.