by members of
Department of Economics
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Swarthmore, Pennsylvania (United States)
| Working papers | Journal articles | Books |
- Erin Todd Bronchetti & Thomas S. Dee & David B. Huffman & Ellen Magenheim, 2012. "A Nudge Isn’t Always Enough," Issues in Brief ib2012-21, Center for Retirement Research, revised Dec 2012.
- Erin Todd Bronchetti & Thomas S. Dee & David B. Huffman & Ellen Magenheim, 2011. "When a Nudge Isn't Enough: Defaults and Saving Among Low-Income Tax Filers," NBER Working Papers 16887, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vera Brusentsev & Wayne Vroman, 2008. "Unemployment And Unemployment Protection In Transition Economies," Working Papers 08-15, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Vera Brusentsev & Wayne Vroman, 2007. "Unemployment Compensation Recipiency in English-speaking Countries," Working Papers 07-15, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Vera Brusentsev, 2000. "A Decomposition of the Labour Market Participation of Married Women in Three Countries: Australia, Canada and the United States of America," Working Paper Series 106, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Bronchetti, Erin Todd, 2014. "Public insurance expansions and the health of immigrant and native children," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 205-219.
- Erin Todd Bronchetti & Melissa McInerney, 2012. "Revisiting Incentive Effects in Workers' Compensation: Do Higher Benefits Really Induce More Claims?," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 65(2), pages 286-315, April.
- Bronchetti, Erin Todd, 2012. "Workers' compensation and consumption smoothing," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(5), pages 495-508.
- Vera Brusentsev, 2006. "Evolution of Female Labor Force Participation in the United States: 1967 to 2003," International Advances in Economic Research, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 12(3), pages 358-373, August.
- Brusentsev, Vera, 2002. "Cross-National Variation in the Labor Market Participation of Married Women in Australia, Canada, and the United States of America," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 78(241), pages 224-31, June.
- Erin Todd & Dennis Sullivan, 2002. "Children and Household Income Packages: A Cross-National Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(2), pages 359-362, May.
- Wayne Vroman & Vera Brusentsev, 2005. "Unemployment Compensation Throughout the World: A Comparative Analysis," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number uctw, March.