Educational Attainment and the Cyclical Sensitivity of Employment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bredemeier, Christian & Juessen, Falko & Winkler, Roland, 2017.
"Man-cessions, fiscal policy, and the gender composition of employment,"
Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 73-76.
- Christian Bredemeier & Falko Juessen & Roland Winkler, 2015. "Man-cessions, Fiscal Policy, and the Gender Composition of Employment," Working Paper Series in Economics 83, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Jüßen, Falko & Bredemeier, Christian & Winkler, Roland, 2016. "Man-cessions, Fiscal Policy, and the Gender Composition of Employment," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145518, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Bredemeier, Christian & Juessen, Falko & Winkler, Roland, 2015. "Man-cessions, Fiscal Policy, and the Gender Composition of Employment," IZA Discussion Papers 8948, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mathias Klein & Roland Winkler, 2017.
"Austerity, Inequality, and Private Debt Overhang,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1633, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Klein, Mathias & Winkler, Roland, 2017. "Austerity, Inequality, and Private Debt Overhang," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168076, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Christian Bredemeier & Roland Winkler, 2017.
"The employment dynamics of different population groups over the business cycle,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(26), pages 2545-2562, June.
- Winkler, Roland & Bredemeier, Christian, 2016. "The employment dynamics of different population groups over the business cycle," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145687, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Queneau, Hervé & Sen, Amit, 2012. "On the structure of US unemployment disaggregated by race, ethnicity, and gender," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 91-95.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:26:y:2008:p:526-535. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.