Educational Attainment and the Cyclical Sensitivity of Employment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michel Dietsch, 2004. "Should SME exposures be treated as retail or corporate exposures: a comparative analysis of probabilities of default and assets correlations in French and German SMEs," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/14164, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Geweke, John, 1989. "Bayesian Inference in Econometric Models Using Monte Carlo Integration," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1317-1339, November.
- Gordy, Michael B., 2000. "A comparative anatomy of credit risk models," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 119-149, January.
- Neil Shephard, 2005. "Stochastic Volatility," Economics Papers 2005-W17, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Kloek, Tuen & van Dijk, Herman K, 1978. "Bayesian Estimates of Equation System Parameters: An Application of Integration by Monte Carlo," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 1-19, January.
- André Lucas & Siem Jan Koopman, 2005. "Business and default cycles for credit risk," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(2), pages 311-323.
- Nickell, Pamela & Perraudin, William & Varotto, Simone, 2000. "Stability of rating transitions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 203-227, January.
- Koopman, Siem Jan & Lucas, Andre & Klaassen, Pieter, 2005. "Empirical credit cycles and capital buffer formation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(12), pages 3159-3179, December.
- Danielsson, J & Richard, J-F, 1993. "Accelerated Gaussian Importance Sampler with Application to Dynamic Latent Variable Models," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(S), pages 153-173, Suppl. De.
- Durbin, James & Koopman, Siem Jan, 2012.
"Time Series Analysis by State Space Methods,"
Oxford University Press,
edition 2, number 9780199641178.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "SEASONALDLM: RATS procedure to create the matrices for the seasonal component of a DLM," Statistical Software Components RTS00251, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Bangia, Anil & Diebold, Francis X. & Kronimus, Andre & Schagen, Christian & Schuermann, Til, 2002.
"Ratings migration and the business cycle, with application to credit portfolio stress testing,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2-3), pages 445-474, March.
- Anil Bangia & Francis X. Diebold & Til Schuermann, 2000. "Ratings Migration and the Business Cycle, With Application to Credit Portfolio Stress Testing," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 00-26, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Altman, Edward I. & Suggitt, Heather J., 2000. "Default rates in the syndicated bank loan market: A mortality analysis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 229-253, January.
- Linda Allen & Anthony Saunders, 2003. "A survey of cyclical effects in credit risk measurement model," BIS Working Papers 126, Bank for International Settlements.
- Neil Shephard & Michael K Pitt, 1995.
"Likelihood analysis of non-Gaussian parameter driven models,"
15 & 108., Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Shephard, N. & Pitt, M.K., 1995. "Likelihood Analysis of Non-Gaussian Parameter-Driven Models," Economics Papers 108, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Dietsch, Michel & Petey, Joel, 2004. "Should SME exposures be treated as retail or corporate exposures? A comparative analysis of default probabilities and asset correlations in French and German SMEs," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 773-788, April.
- Asquith, Paul & Mullins, David W, Jr & Wolff, Eric D, 1989. " Original Issue High Yield Bonds: Aging Analyses of Defaults, Exchanges, and Calls," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 44(4), pages 923-952, September.
- Altman, Edward I, 1989. " Measuring Corporate Bond Mortality and Performance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 44(4), pages 909-922, September.
- Cowan, Adrian M. & Cowan, Charles D., 2004. "Default correlation: An empirical investigation of a subprime lender," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 753-771, April.
- J. Durbin, 2002. "A simple and efficient simulation smoother for state space time series analysis," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(3), pages 603-616, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bredemeier, Christian & Juessen, Falko & Winkler, Roland, 2017.
"Man-cessions, fiscal policy, and the gender composition of employment,"
Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 73-76.
- Christian Bredemeier & Falko Juessen & Roland Winkler, 2015. "Man-cessions, Fiscal Policy, and the Gender Composition of Employment," Working Paper Series in Economics 83, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Jüßen, Falko & Bredemeier, Christian & Winkler, Roland, 2016. "Man-cessions, Fiscal Policy, and the Gender Composition of Employment," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145518, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Bredemeier, Christian & Juessen, Falko & Winkler, Roland, 2015. "Man-cessions, Fiscal Policy, and the Gender Composition of Employment," IZA Discussion Papers 8948, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mathias Klein & Roland Winkler, 2017.
"Austerity, Inequality, and Private Debt Overhang,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1633, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Klein, Mathias & Winkler, Roland, 2017. "Austerity, Inequality, and Private Debt Overhang," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168076, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Winkler, Roland & Bredemeier, Christian, 2016. "The employment dynamics of different population groups over the business cycle," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145687, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Queneau, Hervé & Sen, Amit, 2012. "On the structure of US unemployment disaggregated by race, ethnicity, and gender," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 91-95.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:26:y:2008:p:526-535. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.