Severance pay compliance in Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- MacIsaac, Donna & Rama, Martin, 2001. "Mandatory severance pay : its coverage and effects in Peru," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2626, The World Bank.
- Milan Vodopivec & Lilijana Madjar & Primoz Dolenc, 2009. "Empirical Analysis of the Severance Pay Non-Performance in Slovenia," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 7(4), pages 333-348.
- Chris Manning & Kurnya Roesad, 2007. "The Manpower Law of 2003 and its implementing regulations: Genesis, key articles and potential impact," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(1), pages 59-86.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Landau, Ingrid. & Mahy, Petra. & Mitchell, Richard., 2015. "The regulation of non-standard forms of employment in India, Indonesia and Viet Nam," ILO Working Papers 994888153402676, International Labour Organization.
- Mariya Aleksynska & Friederike Eberlein, 2016. "Coverage of employment protection legislation," IZA Journal of Labor Policy, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-20, December.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor Markets; Wages; Compensation&Benefits; Social Protections&Assistance; Labor Policies; Labor Management and Relations;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2012-01-10 (Development)
- NEP-HRM-2012-01-10 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-IUE-2012-01-10 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2012-01-10 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2012-01-10 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-SEA-2012-01-10 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5933. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .