The regulation of non-standard forms of employment in India, Indonesia and Viet Nam
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cling, Jean-Pierre. & Razafindrakoto, Mireille. & Roubaud, François., 2014. "Segmentation and informality in Vietnam : a survey of the literature: country case study on labour market segmentation," ILO Working Papers 994859203402676, International Labour Organization.
- Tonia Warnecke & Alex De Ruyter, 2012. "The Enforcement of Decent Work in India and Indonesia: Developing Sustainable Institutions," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(2), pages 393-402.
- Cuevas, Sining & Mina, Christian & Barcenas, Marissa & Rosario, Aleli, 2009. "Informal Employment in Indonesia," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 156, Asian Development Bank.
- Riyana Miranti & Yogi Vidyattama & Erick Hansnata & Rebecca Cassells & Alan Duncan, 2013. "Trends in Poverty and Inequality in Decentralising Indonesia," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 148, OECD Publishing.
- Meenakshi Rajeev, 2009. "Globalisation and labour market flexibility: a study of contractual employment in India," International Journal of Development Issues, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 8(2), pages 168-183, October.
- Sean M. Dougherty, 2009.
"Labour Regulation and Employment Dynamics at the State Level in India,"
Review of Market Integration, India Development Foundation, vol. 1(3), pages 295-337, December.
- Sean Dougherty, 2008. "Labour Regulation and Employment Dynamics at the State Level in India," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 624, OECD Publishing.
- Otsuka, Keijiro & Chuma, Hiroyuki & Hayami, Yujiro, 1992. "Land and Labor Contracts in Agrarian Economies: Theories and Facts," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(4), pages 1965-2018, December.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:366563 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vosko, Leah F., 2011. "Managing the Margins: Gender, Citizenship, and the International Regulation of Precarious Employment," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199575091.
- Brusentsev, Vera & Newhouse, David & Vroman, Wayne, 2012. "Severance pay compliance in Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5933, The World Bank.
- Deshpande, Ashwani, 2011. "The Grammar of Caste: Economic Discrimination in Contemporary India," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198072034.
- Rahul Suresh Sapkal, 2016. "Labour law, enforcement and the rise of temporary contract workers: empirical evidence from India’s organised manufacturing sector," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 157-182, August.
- Ngan Collins & Alan Nankervis & Sari Sitalaksmi & Malcolm Warner, 2011. "Labour--management relationships in transitional economies: convergence or divergence in Vietnam and Indonesia?," Asia Pacific Business Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 361-377, July.
- Shaianne T. Osterreich, 2013. "Precarious Work in Global Exports: The Case of Indonesia," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2), pages 273-293, April.
- Quinn, Patrick., 2003. "Freedom of association and collective bargaining : a study of Indonesian experience 1998-2003," ILO Working Papers 993665633402676, International Labour Organization.
- Paulette Castel & Trung-Thanh To, 2012. "Informal employment in the formal sector: wages and social security tax evasion in Vietnam," Journal of the Asia Pacific Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 616-631.
More about this item
Keywordsprecarious employment; part time employment; temporary employment; working conditions; labour standards; regulation; labour contract; employment service; temporary work agency; emploi précaire; emploi à temps partiel; emploi temporaire; conditions de travail; normes du travail; réglementation; contrat de travail; service de l'emploi; agence de travail temporaire; empleo precario; empleo a tiempo parcial; empleo temporal; condiciones de trabajo; normas del trabajo; reglamento; contrato de trabajo; servicio de empleo; empresa de trabajo temporal;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-SEA-2016-10-23 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ilo:ilowps:994888153402676. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vesa Sivunen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ilounch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.