Employment of Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) in the Philippines: The Case of Metro Manila and Rosario, Batangas
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cuevas, Sining & Mina, Christian & Barcenas, Marissa & Rosario, Aleli, 2009. "Informal Employment in Indonesia," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 156, Asian Development Bank.
- Mina, Christian D., 2010. "Employment Choices of Persons with Disability (PWDs) in Metro Manila," Discussion Papers DP 2010-29, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
Keywordseducation; Philippines; employment; labor force participation; Metro Manila; occupation; rural; Rosario; Batangas; source of personal income; class of worker; urban; Multiple Correspondence Analysis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2013-07-15 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-SEA-2013-07-15 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2013-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .