Disability and Gender: The Case of the Philippines
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Aubrey Tabuga & Christian Mina, 2013. "Disability and Gender: The Case of the Philippines," Working Papers id:5336, eSocialSciences.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tabuga, Aubrey D., 2010. "Factors Motivating Participation of Persons with Disability in the Philippines: The Discount Privilege in Goods and Services," Discussion Papers DP 2010-28, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Tabuga, Aubrey D. & Mina, Christian D. & Reyes, Celia M. & Asis, Ronina D. & Datu, Maria Blesila G., 2011. "Persons with Disability (PWDs) in Rural Philippines: Results from the 2010 Field Survey in Rosario, Batangas," Discussion Papers DP 2011-06, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsPhilippines; persons with disability (PWDs); gender studies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2012-01-10 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-DEV-2012-01-10 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2011-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.