Report NEP-DEM-2012-01-10This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Clarence Nkengne Tsimpo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karbownik, Krzysztof & Myck, Michal, 2011. "Mommies' Girls Get Dresses, Daddies' Boys Get Toys: Gender Preferences in Poland and their Implications," IZA Discussion Papers 6232, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Amarante, Veronica & Manacorda, Marco & Miguel, Edward & Vigorito, Andrea, 2011. "Do Cash Transfers Improve Birth Outcomes? Evidence from Matched Vital Statistics, Social Security and Program Data," IZA Discussion Papers 6231, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Doepke, Matthias & Tertilt, Michèle & Voena, Alessandra, 2011. "The Economics and Politics of Women's Rights," IZA Discussion Papers 6215, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bhalotra, Sonia R. & Clots-Figueras, Irma, 2011. "Health and the Political Agency of Women," IZA Discussion Papers 6216, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wilkins, Roger & Wooden, Mark, 2011. "Gender Differences in Rates of Job Dismissal: Why Are Men More Likely to Lose Their Jobs?," IZA Discussion Papers 6225, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aoki, Masahiko, 2012. "The Five-Phases of Economic Development and Institutional Evolution in China and Japan," ADBI Working Papers 340, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Tabuga, Aubrey D. & Mina, Christian D., 2011. "Disability and Gender: The Case of the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2011-32, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.