On the geography of hate
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Estrella, Arturo, 1998.
"A New Measure of Fit for Equations with Dichotomous Dependent Variables,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 16(2), pages 198-205, April.
- Arturo Estrella, 1997. "A new measure of fit for equations with dichotomous dependent variables," Research Paper 9716, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sean Mulholland, 2013. "White supremacist groups and hate crime," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 157(1), pages 91-113, October.
- Mulholland, Sean E., 2011. "Hate Source: White Supremacist Hate Groups and Hate Crime," MPRA Paper 28861, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antecol, Heather & Cobb-Clark, Deborah A., 2010.
"The effect of community-level socio-economic conditions on threatening racial encounters,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 517-529, November.
- Antecol, Heather & Cobb-Clark, Deborah A., 2008. "The Effect of Community-Level Socio-Economic Conditions on Threatening Racial Encounters," IZA Discussion Papers 3828, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Heather Antecol & Deborah A. Cobb-Clark, 2008. "The Effect of Community-Level Socio-Economic Conditions on Threatening Racial Encounters," CEPR Discussion Papers 589, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Dhammika Dharmapala & Nuno Garoupa, 2004.
"Penalty Enhancement for Hate Crimes: An Economic Analysis,"
American Law and Economics Review,
Oxford University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 185-207.
- Dhammika Dharmapala & Nuno Garoupa, 2002. "Penalty Enhancement for Hate Crimes: An Economic Analysis," Working papers 2002-12, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Li Gan & Roberton C. Williams Iii & Thomas Wiseman, 2011. "A Simple Model Of Optimal Hate Crime Legislation," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 49(3), pages 674-684, July.
- repec:pri:indrel:dsp01bk1289895 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tristan Zajonc, 2003. "Black enterprise and the legacy of slavery," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 30(3), pages 23-37, December.
- Ryan, Matt E. & Leeson, Peter T., 2011. "Hate groups and hate crime," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 256-262.
- Robert DeFina & Lance Hannon, 2011. "The Legacy of Black Lynching and Contemporary Segregation in the South," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 38(2), pages 165-181, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:65:y:1999:i:3:p:389-395. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .