Can Personal Financial Management Education Promote Asset Accumulation by the Poor?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernheim, B. Douglas & Garrett, Daniel M. & Maki, Dean M., 2001.
"Education and saving:: The long-term effects of high school financial curriculum mandates,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 435-465, June.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Daniel M. Garrett & Dean M. Maki, 1997. "Education and Saving: The Long-Term Effects of High School Financial Curriculum Mandates," NBER Working Papers 6085, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Daniel M. Garrett & Dean M. Maki, 1997. "Education and Saving: The Long-Term Effects of High School Financial Curriculum Mandates," Working Papers 97012, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Bernheim, B. Douglas & Garrett, Daniel M., 2003. "The effects of financial education in the workplace: evidence from a survey of households," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(7-8), pages 1487-1519, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kannyiri Thadious Banyen & Joseph Kofi Nkuah, 2015. "Limited Stock Market Participation in Ghana: A Behavioral Explanation," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 3(6), pages 286-305, June.
- John A. Tatom, 2010.
"Financial Wellbeing and Some Problems in Assessing Its Link to Financial Education,"
NFI Working Papers
2010-WP-03, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Tatom, John, 2010. "Financial wellbeing and some problems in assessing its link to financial education," MPRA Paper 26411, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordspersonal financial management education; financial literacy; impact evaluation; poverty; asset accumulation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nfi:nfipbs:2006-pb-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ray Thomas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nfinsus.html .