Financial wellbeing and some problems in assessing its link to financial education
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- John A. Tatom, 2010. "Financial Wellbeing and Some Problems in Assessing Its Link to Financial Education," NFI Working Papers 2010-WP-03, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- McCloskey, Donald N, 1983. "The Rhetoric of Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 21(2), pages 481-517, June.
- Bernheim, B. Douglas & Garrett, Daniel M. & Maki, Dean M., 2001.
"Education and saving:: The long-term effects of high school financial curriculum mandates,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 435-465, June.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Daniel M. Garrett & Dean M. Maki, 1997. "Education and Saving: The Long-Term Effects of High School Financial Curriculum Mandates," NBER Working Papers 6085, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Daniel M. Garrett & Dean M. Maki, 1997. "Education and Saving: The Long-Term Effects of High School Financial Curriculum Mandates," Working Papers 97012, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Kevin Hoover & Mark Siegler, 2008.
"Sound and fury: McCloskey and significance testing in economics,"
Journal of Economic Methodology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 1-37.
- Kevin D. Hoover & Mark V. Siegler, 2005. "Sound and Fury: McCloskey and Significance Testing in Economics," Econometrics 0511018, EconWPA.
- Annamaria Lusardi, 2006. "Financial Literacy and Financial Education: Review and Policy Implications," NFI Policy Briefs 2006-PB-11, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- John P. Caskey, 2006. "Can Personal Financial Management Education Promote Asset Accumulation by the Poor?," NFI Policy Briefs 2006-PB-06, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Meier, Stephan & Sprenger, Charles D., 2013.
"Discounting financial literacy: Time preferences and participation in financial education programs,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 159-174.
- Meier, Stephan & Sprenger, Charles, 2008. "Discounting Financial Literacy: Time Preferences and Participation in Financial Education Programs," IZA Discussion Papers 3507, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Robert I. Lerman & Elizabeth Bell, 2006. "Financial Literacy Strategies: Where Do We Go From Here?," NFI Policy Briefs 2006-PB-10, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- John Karl Scholz & Ananth Seshadri, 2008. "Are All Americans Saving ‘Optimally’ for Retirement?," Working Papers wp189, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Bernheim, B. Douglas & Garrett, Daniel M., 2003. "The effects of financial education in the workplace: evidence from a survey of households," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(7-8), pages 1487-1519, August.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial wellbeing; financial education; educational assessment.;
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- G00 - Financial Economics - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:26411. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .