Bank representation in low-income and minority urban communities
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alejandra Anastasi & Emilio Blanco & Pedro Elosegui & Máximo Sangiácomo, 2010.
"Bankarization and Determinants of Availability of Banking Services in Argentina,"
Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(60), pages 137-209, October -.
- Alejandra Anastasi & Emilio Blanco & Pedro Elosegui & Máximo Sangiácomo, 2006. "Bancarization and Determinants of Availability of Banking Services in Argentina," BCRA Working Paper Series 200615, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department.
- Lawrence, Edward C., 1997. "The viability of minority-owned banks," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 1-21.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Ronnie J. Phillips & L. Randall Wray, "undated". "A Path to Community Development, The Community Reinvestment Act, Lending Discrimination, and the Role of Community Development Banks," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive 6, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsCommunity Reinvestment Act of 1977;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedkrw:92-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lu Dayrit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbkcus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .