Seigniorage payments for use of the dollar: 1977-1995
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barro, Robert J., 1982. "Measuring the Fed's revenue from money creation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 10(3-4), pages 327-332.
- Fischer, Stanley, 1982. "Seigniorage and the Case for a National Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(2), pages 295-313, April.
- Philip N. Jefferson, 1997. "'Home' base and monetary base rules: elementary evidence from the 1980s and 1990s," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-21, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Richard D. Porter & Ruth Judson, 1996. "The location of U.S. currency: how much is abroad?," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Oct, pages 883-903.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aksoy, Yunus & Piskorski, Tomasz, 2001. "Domestic money and US output and inflation," CFS Working Paper Series 2001/08, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Adenutsi, Deodat E., 2007. "The policy dilemma of economic openness and seigniorage-maximizing inflation in dollarised developing countries: The Ghanaian experience," MPRA Paper 37134, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philip Jefferson, 2001. "Price dynamics when there are alternatives to cash payment," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 25(2), pages 149-171, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:58:y:1998:i:2:p:225-230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.