Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Jonathan Eaton, 1994. "Cross-Border Banking," Boston University - Institute for Economic Development 42, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Jonathan Eaton, 1994. "Cross-Border Banking," NBER Working Papers 4686, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fischer, Stanley, 1982. "Seigniorage and the Case for a National Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(2), pages 295-313, April.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1958. "An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 467-467.
- Douglas W. Diamond & Philip H. Dybvig, 2000. "Bank runs, deposit insurance, and liquidity," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Win, pages 14-23.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
- Aliber, Robert Z, 1984. "International Banking: A Survey," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 16(4), pages 661-678, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Renee D. Nieberding, 2004. "Optimal Government Finance And Democracy In Developing Countries," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 29(2), pages 131-148, December.
- Andreas Haufler & Ian Wooton, 2016. "Cross-Border Banking in Regulated Markets: Is Financial Integration Desirable?," CESifo Working Paper Series 6150, CESifo Group Munich.
- Marcelo Bianconi, 1999.
"A dynamic monetary model with costly foreign currency,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 321-342.
- Marcelo Bianconi, 1999. "A Dynamic Monetary Model with Costly Foreign Currency," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 9907, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Niepmann, Friederike, 2015.
"Banking across borders,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 244-265.
- Friederike Niepmann, 2011. "Banking across Borders," DNB Working Papers 325, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Friederike Niepmann, 2012. "Banking across borders," Staff Reports 576, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Friederike Niepmann, 2013. "Banking across Borders," CESifo Working Paper Series 4120, CESifo Group Munich.
- Niepmann, Friederike, 2013. "Banking across borders," Discussion Papers 19/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Sul, Wonsik, 2000. "On the performance of the foreign subsidiaries of Korean banks: are securities investments really profitable?," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 207-222.
- Chakraborty, Indraneel & Hai, Rong & Holter, Hans A. & Stepanchuk, Serhiy, 2017. "The real effects of financial (dis)integration: A multi-country equilibrium analysis of Europe," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 28-45.
- Haufler, Andreas & Wooton, Ian, 2015. "Capital regulation and trade in banking services," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113056, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
Keywordsbanks ; trade;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:bostec:26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decbuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.